Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    no one is stuck in their own house. that is a choice.
    Exactly. If you know you've been around someone with COVID, why on earth would you stay home to stop the spread? Because going around town maskless, breathing germs on friends and grocery clerks and baristas is the way we get the kids back on the soccer field. *eyeroll*

You people who deny the severity of this disease have lost your minds. Someone I know whose brother was in ICU on a frickin ventilator is running around maskless, saying her brother got it due to his "poor health." Ya'll will be on a vent yourselves still calling it a hoax.

Comment

On my way to get a SPIFFY'S burger right now, hard to find restaurants still open these days, so hungry!

Comment

On my way to get a SPIFFY'S burger right now, hard to find restaurants still open these days, so hungry!
        sure home you are under 90 or you are playing with fire.

Comment

So you don't like the point of view of the Centers for Disease Control? dumbass
          nope, im fine with cdc. dont like whiney b!tches

Comment

none

Soccerwire: "COVID danger in sports: team meals, car rides, shared hotel rooms and whiteboard sessions"

https://www.socceramerica.com/public...ZKN5K54Z6Pi7Hs

Comment

At this point it's hard to imagine any club/venue taking on the associated risk of play, regardless of whatever waiver people are asked to sign. With the advent of vaccines starting to receive approval/roll out I expect this entire year to be a wash, club-wise and school-wise. Some ECNL teams traveled earlier regardless of in-state mandates and there seems to have been some sort of reprimand based on recent notifications sent to player parents re: out-of-state travel.

Yes, there are studies that show nil transmission in outdoor low-contact sports but that science doesn't trump the viral data and how it's being interpreted by the respective government agencies.

Yes, there was a (not surprising) revelation in WA that maybe the were incorrectly reporting deaths attributable to COVID, but nobody is going to push hard on what the numbers actually constitute because it takes too much effort and we're too far down the road to reassess.

Do I wish the kids could go back to play - absolutely.
              Do I expect it to occur before next summer - no.

Comment

Do I wish the kids could go back to play - absolutely.
                Do I expect it to occur before next summer - no.
                will start up again mid/late January. Must wear masks.

Comment

will start up again mid/late January. Must wear masks.
                  Appreciate your optimism, but disagree. Biden is going to push hard for a nation-wide “lockdown” and no doubt that Inslee will fall in line. Don’t believe seasons will start until we see the effects of widespread application of the vaccine. Hopefully that, combined with better weather, gets kids back on the field by summer.

Comment

Appreciate your optimism, but disagree. Biden is going to push hard for a nation-wide “lockdown” and no doubt that Inslee will fall in line. Don’t believe seasons will start until we see the effects of widespread application of the vaccine. Hopefully that, combined with better weather, gets kids back on the field by summer.
                    Yeah either Biden does a nationwide lockdown or Inslee and other similar governors institute their own. Some states are going pretty heavy, like NY and CA. So either way we in WA will most likely see a lockdown. I predict no games in WA next season.

Comment

there is enough data now to prove that leftcoast is pushing their agenda way too far.

kids will be in school and sports being played within the next 45 days.

book it.

Comment

there is enough data now to prove that leftcoast is pushing their agenda way too far.

kids will be in school and sports being played within the next 45 days.

book it.

how the **** is it an agenda? use your damn head. there is no ulterior agenda, its about safety and keeping people alive. how tough can that be to get through your thick head. jesus if people listened and followed procedures for a total of 6 months we would've been done with this ****.

Comment

how the **** is it an agenda? use your damn head. there is no ulterior agenda, its about safety and keeping people alive. how tough can that be to get through your thick head. jesus if people listened and followed procedures for a total of 6 months we would've been done with this ****.
                          Not true. There are countries that have followed stricter rules and still after 6 months, they are no better off than our state.

The cure cannot be greater than the virus.

Comment

College Football related:

The SEC will have played 65 of 70 scheduled games after today. On track for four more and the SEC Championship game next weekend. That’s 70 out of 71 scheduled games played. That’s a 98.6% success rate, not quite as high as the covid survival rate, but still pretty good.

....but keep cancelling my U10s scrimmages.

Comment

Not true. There are countries that have followed stricter rules and still after 6 months, they are no better off than our state.

The cure cannot be greater than the virus.
                              Not true. People in Australia, for example, are enjoying normal life right now. Other countries have not had the huge number of deaths the US has had either

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...de-by-country/

Comment

Not true. People in Australia, for example, are enjoying normal life right now. Other countries have not had the huge number of deaths the US has had either

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...de-by-country/
                                The only mistake you're making is trying to argue in good faith.

Thousands of people are dying every day. The covidiots don't care. They're too selfish and ignorant to look beyond themselves.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X