Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Assume you recognize that's exactly what I was implying with my post that you responded to. Kids playing soccer outside is NOT part of the problem.
    I did, we were in agreement, quoted the wrong post :)

Comment

Anyone going to play Surf in Arizona? Are they still trying since Phoenix closed their fields?

Comment

Anyone going to play Surf in Arizona? Are they still trying since Phoenix closed their fields?
        yes. we are looking for a GK 04

Comment

Boy or Girl?

Comment

the only sensible thing to do would be to say what team.
            This information has been shared with the teams it impacts. Why would you share peoples medical information with strangers on a forum?

Comment

This information has been shared with the teams it impacts. Why would you share peoples medical information with strangers on a forum?
              Oof, my kid had a player test positive. Not sure if we're on the same team, but the post-Thanksgiving surge is clearly real.

Comment

Oof, my kid had a player test positive. Not sure if we're on the same team, but the post-Thanksgiving surge is clearly real.
                Fake. Kids don't get Covid.

Comment

Shut it all down until 2023.

Comment

no one is asking for individual medical information. quit spreading lies. what club are you claiming is a super spreader? Look in the news assw!pe, this info is shared daily in the news

Comment

Shut it all down until 2023.
                      A never ending war on an invisible enemy, like the war on terror that started 20 years ago.

Comment

I attempted to post the CDC info for kids and covid in response to the guy who said kids can't get the disease and it went into moderation. Literally info cut and pasted from the CDC website. ***

Comment

I attempted to post the CDC info for kids and covid in response to the guy who said kids can't get the disease and it went into moderation. Literally info cut and pasted from the CDC website. ***
                          i am the moderator, i dont like your point of view.

Comment

All clubs are super spreaders. If you have 20 kids on your team there's a 20% chance someone has had a close covid contact. If you have 100 kids on the field there's a 100% chance.

There was no covid spread within the team. No player contracted covid from a club activity. It was families that made the choice to have company for thanksgiving, or were in close contact with others that did.

Folks that made selfish choices that affected the rest of us. Because in addition to having to stop team practice everyone had to go in to isolation for 7 days and get tested. 20 families stuck in their house for a week, because someone had to fly grandma in for thanksgiving.

Comment

All clubs are super spreaders. If you have 20 kids on your team there's a 20% chance someone has had a close covid contact. If you have 100 kids on the field there's a 100% chance.

There was no covid spread within the team. No player contracted covid from a club activity. It was families that made the choice to have company for thanksgiving, or were in close contact with others that did.

Folks that made selfish choices that affected the rest of us. Because in addition to having to stop team practice everyone had to go in to isolation for 7 days and get tested. 20 families stuck in their house for a week, because someone had to fly grandma in for thanksgiving.
                              no one is stuck in their own house. that is a choice.

Comment

i am the moderator, i dont like your point of view.
                                So you don't like the point of view of the Centers for Disease Control? dumbass

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X