Tampa bay area soccer clubs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you need to balance that as they get older. A 2009 will be doing 11v11 now. At the youngest ages, a coach is really the only thing you should care about. As they get to full sided, they need quality team mates and opponents as they are working on more than just individual technical skills. So league isn't everything, but is important. And if 2 clubs are close on level of play and have acceptable coaching, don't underestimate the value of limiting your commute. Things in Florida are more spread out than NY

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    pick the coach not the league! Florida is all about there leagues! Coaching is probably worse at the MLS next leagues.

Comment

I think you need to balance that as they get older. A 2009 will be doing 11v11 now. At the youngest ages, a coach is really the only thing you should care about. As they get to full sided, they need quality team mates and opponents as they are working on more than just individual technical skills. So league isn't everything, but is important. And if 2 clubs are close on level of play and have acceptable coaching, don't underestimate the value of limiting your commute. Things in Florida are more spread out than NY

Also look how the team plays .that will tell alot about the coaching as well. Go and play a few times with a team then go from there .

Comment

DONT NY MY FLORIDA!!!!!! You libitard

Comment

Do you know How much they charge for a year ...for example Tampa Bay United

Comment

DONT NY MY FLORIDA!!!!!! You libitard

Yep that's true

Comment

I do not recall specific numbers but when I looked at it, I am pretty sure WFF was a little cheaper, CC and FP were about the same and TBU was a little more, but it was within probably 200 bucks. You have to make sure you are seeing the whole price- uniformed, club fees and of there are extra training or facility fees involved. So not every club gives you the out the door price. Also, there are team fees which make it more confusing. That covers tournaments so it is hard to compare but you want to see if the club covers league and ref fees or if they try to sneak that into team fees. Is there a home tournament? Do they require you attend and pay full price or is that included in club fees. So unfortunately the price comparison can take some work.

Comment

Anything at TBU is too much.. All the younger kids are flooding to FP.. But both clubs are roughly the same amount, they just structure it differently. Oh, and you are going to way overpay at either club!
                Get your checkbook ready!!

Comment

You have 100 % right... This is what I think but I don’t have Idea where to looking lol that’s why I asked about leagues clubs etc... I heard Floridas soccer have more high level clubs.

Comment

For leagues, trash talking aside, there is no clear answer yet whether ecnl boys or mls elite will end up as the stronger league by the time it matters for a 2009. Both will generally offer higher completion than anything else in the area. TBU has both, but their ECNL teams are their second teams so they aren't very competive in the league. Cc and WFF have MLS elite, but their teams are middle to bottom of that league. So if you go MLS elite, go TBU. If you go ECNL, go FP. I don't think either will be a bad choice (I have a kid at both because each was the right fit, soccer and friend wise so I'm a neutral as you can get- we love both).
                    You have 100 % right... This is what I think but I don’t have Idea where to looking lol that’s why I asked about leagues clubs etc... I heard Floridas soccer have more high level clubs.

Comment

Anything at TBU is too much.. All the younger kids are flooding to FP.. But both clubs are roughly the same amount, they just structure it differently. Oh, and you are going to way overpay at either club!
                      Get your checkbook ready!!

MLS will cost you around 6k preseason including travel. They have totally lost their minds !!

Comment

MLS will cost you around 6k preseason including travel. They have totally lost their minds !!

Equals out to about 700.00 per month for a good jerkoff. Until the pay to play stops mls will be a joke like the DA was. Stacking rosters with watered down players is why it will never work!!

Comment

In your opinion which club is more successful with kids development

Comment

In your opinion which club is more successful with kids development

In florida no club will develope you kid..hes eathier talented or not. Like I said before find a team that plays good together . Dont judge good clubs by special leagues . Also dont spend alot of money on soccer here.

Comment

Next year we are moving to Florida from NY to the Tampa area I wanted to ask about the soccer leagues and mls next clubs as well as soccer tryouts for my 11 years old son (U12) all information welcome...thank YOU

Your son is not ready for the higher league. If you found talking soccer that must mean you have access to the internet. All the information you need could be found on the MLS next and ecnl website. You must be very stupid or a troll. Everyone knows the best club in the Tampa Bay area is florida premier. Florida premier is the only one stop soccer shop with clear pathway to both college and professional level soccer. Florida premier has the only coach in florida with a uefa pro license. The CEO of florida premier is also known as the Elon musk of youth soccer. If you have any sense at all, you will join florida premier.

Comment

I’m not stupid I just don’t know Tampa Bay Area soccer clubs but Thank You for your information

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X