Academia the sCAmmeRZ with Money Hungry NACHO

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this nacho cheese guy? Grown men with knick names 😂. Guy must be a legend in his own mind.

Comment

He claims he has two teams for 2010 but it's all smoke and mirrors. Same kids play on both teams he only switches some of the bench players. It's all about how many wins he can get not about helping the kids improve. He thinks if he shows wins other kids will want to join. Most intelligent soccer people see right through this.

Comment

Nacho only wants to win so he can get more business. There is absolutely no way Nacho is developing players playing kickball. Why is the ball in the area so much during a La Academia game?

Comment

*air not area

Comment

You sound like a bunch of whining children who are not very happy with the result of a recent game you played. Enjoy watching your children play and focus on that.

Comment

Games are to be won and lost. And like I tell my son as long as your playing your best and doing what your suppose to do I am not concerned with wins. You cant control your team . If a coach doesnt address issues in the tactical department finish the season and leave . Most coaches heads are like concrete and they wont change . It's because pay to play and losing players if they bench them.

Comment

Win at all cost mentality. La Academia parents have been brain washed to think that what Nacho is teaching is soccer/football. Are they winning? Yes, but look at how they play, its absolutely ugly football.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Win at all cost mentality. La Academia parents have been brain washed to think that what Nacho is teaching is soccer/football. Are they winning? Yes, but look at how they play, its absolutely ugly football.

Let me guess long ball. Kick it to the fast forward a pray for a goal right. No why they play like that is because they dont have the skill to build up from the back . Poor coaching and club soccer creates terrible habits with players . Once they reach a teenager it's to late .

Comment

They always play long no matter what. You get the sense that all Nacho is interested in is winning to trick parents into believing they are developing. His style of play is outdated.

Comment

I was with my daughter and watched the 2010 final after her game was done. The pinecrest coach told us to stay and watch if possible. They play very good all together and individually. They played out of the back and have incredible talent on the field.
                      The only thing annoying was the coaches screams, the parents reactions and constant yelling and the amount of players he had on the bench. Aside from that it was an incredible game.
                      We even noticed coaches from other teams such as Atlético Madrid, PSG, Weston & our own Pinecrest watching the game, and some of them cheering on the teams that were playing. TJ.

Comment

I was with my daughter and watched the 2010 final after her game was done. The pinecrest coach told us to stay and watch if possible. They play very good all together and individually. They played out of the back and have incredible talent on the field.
                        The only thing annoying was the coaches screams, the parents reactions and constant yelling and the amount of players he had on the bench. Aside from that it was an incredible game.
                        We even noticed coaches from other teams such as Atlético Madrid, PSG, Weston & our own Pinecrest watching the game, and some of them cheering on the teams that were playing. TJ.
                        playing out of the back or do you mean they played it OUT of the back?

Comment

Why is that a surprise to you seeing g all those players on the bench..each one of the is 3k each. It's a buisness my friend. If they had a bench as long as the whole sideline they would fill it up with no shame at all.

Comment

Why is that a surprise to you seeing g all those players on the bench..each one of the is 3k each. It's a buisness my friend. If they had a bench as long as the whole sideline they would fill it up with no shame at all.
                            $3k?!!!!!!

Comment

$3k?!!!!!!
                              I guarentee it cost 3 grand per player or more

Comment

Is that how much Barcelona parents pay ???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X