• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    08s are in first place
    04s and 06s are also in first place and 07s are in second place

Comment

Coaching is better and more determined in the younger age groups.

Comment

There it is then, doing really well in all age groups but the 05's. Listen,FKK 05's are not very good, they are not the worst but it is more than likely that they would lose to every 05 MLS Elite team in Florida. They are just too weak across several positions to compete at that level for a full game.
        The 04's are really solid, they wouldn't beat OC's MLS side but they could beat several of the other Florida MLS Elite teams.

Comment

The best Boys FKK teams are their 08, 06s and 04s at the ECNL level. The 05s are most certainly the weakest of all the boys ECNL teams.

Comment

Hmmm! must be good as I have not seen any FP supporters deny this claim.

Comment

Hmmm! must be good as I have not seen any FP supporters deny this claim.
              100% correct! It would be embarrassing to bring down the best MLS players you got and still take the big L!! Now that would be embarrassing!! Isn't that right TBU Dad!

Nooowwwwwww back on topic..

Comment

100% correct! It would be embarrassing to bring down the best MLS players you got and still take the big L!! Now that would be embarrassing!! Isn't that right TBU Dad!

Nooowwwwwww back on topic..
                MLS next is a joke in florida!

Comment

Well...

ECNL is a bigger joke in Florida.

Comment

FKK the dumpster fire. Always has been always will be!

Comment

I don't think so. For every joke ECNL club; MLS Next has SFFA, JFC, WFF.....

Comment

FKK the dumpster fire. Always has been always will be!
                        I disagree and no I do not have a kid playing there. I think FKK has a very good program and is solid across my age groups, their only weak age group is the boys 05 team and I associated that with a small pool of players to pull from.

Comment

I disagree and no I do not have a kid playing there. I think FKK has a very good program and is solid across my age groups, their only weak age group is the boys 05 team and I associated that with a small pool of players to pull from.
                          That 05 boys team is a strange one, they are good enough to play with most teams but also on that thin line that things could go south really fast if things do not go their way. If they brought in 4 to 5 field players that could move their starters to the bench and brought in a good goal keeper to replace the one they have then they would be a solid team and have a good bench.

Comment

I don't think so. For every joke ECNL club; MLS Next has SFFA, JFC, WFF.....
                            You forgot CLW and TBU.. That's about half the MLS clubs.. LOL

Comment

The 09 (U12) boys Pre ECLN team is the best team in the club hands down.

Comment

The 09 (U12) boys Pre ECLN team is the best team in the club hands down.
                                2009?? Seriously, no one cares...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X