Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The owner of strive4soccer and Novi Musk have been friends years. His buddy recently started this consulting firm and novi musk is just helping out. Go get your $150 t shirts. I would suggest to families attending go around and get business card from the scouts. It has been rumored these guy will dress people like recruiters.
    TBU better announce tomorrow morning what happened. TBU is hiding something big from the parents. Be smart and let the parents know what happened before the news are at your door tomorrow morning.

Comment

TBU better announce tomorrow morning what happened. TBU is hiding something big from the parents. Be smart and let the parents know what happened before the news are at your door tomorrow morning.
      It's not that big of deal, it's explained on the TBU web site. Nothing to hide.

Troll.

Comment

The owner of strive4soccer and Novi Musk have been friends years. His buddy recently started this consulting firm and novi musk is just helping out. Go get your $150 t shirts. I would suggest to families attending go around and get business card from the scouts. It has been rumored these guy will dress people like recruiters.
        I heard GF is going to borrow DF's polo shirt and act like to the coach of Eckerd College so he can "scout" players before handing out t-shirts.

Comment

I heard that the TBU Retread coaches went to clean out their lockers and contaminated the facilities with the Rona...Good tactic Elon. TBU was never desperate to bring in players that out of desperation you had to have tryouts still fresh from quarantine. This was bound to happen to you or others. The only reason West Pasco parent or player hasn't gotten a person sick with the rona is rumor has it Elon is working on a vaccine and is using the parents in the phase 1 trials. I guess you parents didnt know that right. Elon created the vaccine for the Rona and only West Pasco parents have access to it. Now that is some super low stuff.

Comment

Money Grab. It is a consulting firm.
            It is starting to look more and more like everything at Florida Premier is a money grab.

One Club, One Wallet!

Comment

Keep an eye on the new hires at Florida premier. They my be sporting college polo at this event.

Comment

I heard that the TBU Retread coaches went to clean out their lockers and contaminated the facilities with the Rona...Good tactic Elon. TBU was never desperate to bring in players that out of desperation you had to have tryouts still fresh from quarantine. This was bound to happen to you or others. The only reason West Pasco parent or player hasn't gotten a person sick with the rona is rumor has it Elon is working on a vaccine and is using the parents in the phase 1 trials. I guess you parents didnt know that right. Elon created the vaccine for the Rona and only West Pasco parents have access to it. Now that is some super low stuff.
                But we are immune now. All because we followed NM's greatness to tryouts.

For the record we all knew, we just trust the #family

Comment

Florida Premier FC taking it to the next level again. This club just does not stop with all the good news. Check this line up of coaches coming to FP fields to scout players. The best club!

https://www.strive4soccer.com/tampashowcaseregister
                  Why is this 7 v 7?

Comment

Why is this 7 v 7?
                    Because Florida Premier is used to supporting events that are more of a "recreational soccer" nature.

Comment

How long is the TBU quarantine? Which coaches tested positive?

Because Florida Premier is used to supporting events that are more of a "recreational soccer" nature.

Comment

The Boner for TBU is live and well. If you know anybody remotely from that club please keep your distance. They are undercover minions and smile at you but hate you like if you stole their babies dream. They just can't accept that they are still irrelevant. Its going to take more that early tryouts and some new uniforms ... Why do you keep changing your color scheme people will never know who you are and a 7v7 Rec Tourney I mean College ID showcase to lure top players to your club. The only true way that it will happen and I'm very serious about this so take notes is to publicize to everyone in the tri county area that all top teams boys and girls who make the FL Prem top team get all fees paid for. You can bait and switch all the other players saying that if you work hard enough and get some good private training that maybe just maybe this could be you some day. If you can't bring in the best in the area with that offer then you will always be TBU's biaaatch...

Comment

Don't you mean "alive and well"

The Boner for TBU is live and well. If you know anybody remotely from that club please keep your distance. They are undercover minions and smile at you but hate you like if you stole their babies dream. They just can't accept that they are still irrelevant. Its going to take more that early tryouts and some new uniforms ... Why do you keep changing your color scheme people will never know who you are and a 7v7 Rec Tourney I mean College ID showcase to lure top players to your club. The only true way that it will happen and I'm very serious about this so take notes is to publicize to everyone in the tri county area that all top teams boys and girls who make the FL Prem top team get all fees paid for. You can bait and switch all the other players saying that if you work hard enough and get some good private training that maybe just maybe this could be you some day. If you can't bring in the best in the area with that offer then you will always be TBU's biaaatch...

Comment

Florida Premier FC taking it to the next level again. This club just does not stop with all the good news. Check this line up of coaches coming to FP fields to scout players. The best club!

Only $150 to play in front of Southeastern University? That's a steal, we're in!

Comment

Well Novi Musk in his short list of playing days would have not been scouted by any of these teams. Sat the bench for Div II. How can such an inexperienced player run a club and talk about college and professional opportunities?

Comment

TBU is loosing it that they didn’t get the opportunity to host the showcase. Everyone loves FP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X