Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida Premier FC taking it to the next level again. This club just does not stop with all the good news. Check this line up of coaches coming to FP fields to scout players. The best club!

https://www.strive4soccer.com/tampashowcaseregister

wait....what? I thought you hired KJ as your boys college recruiting coordinator but now you have brought in an outside private company to take your parents money when you are paying KJ to provide this service for free to your players? Why didn't KJ just arrange to have these colleges out at no cost to your players? That's what TBU does

Comment

What, no Stetson!? We're out.
      Maybe because strive4soccer is run by the recruiting coordinator and Stetson University Head Coach?

Comment

Maybe because strive4soccer is run by the recruiting coordinator and Stetson University Head Coach?
        Money grab from those gullible Pasco County parents that can least afford it.

Comment

Has money grab written all over it. Most serious college coaches are locked down that time of year - they don't have time to scout kids before the kids have even played a game that year.

Those teams will be sending "volunteer grad students" to "scout" in August.
          It's Aug 2nd, one day, same weekend Jef Cup is running for girls. Most likely assistants will go anyway. It's not an impressive list from a soccer standpoint but good for them for organizing something. Kids need to get in front of coaches.

Comment

Its 7v7 right...Thats a money grab for sure. You are already splitting your ECNL and Regional teams in half to play 7v7. I hope you make them equally balanced because those Regional Parents will get pretty pissed off when they see you guys trying to poor it on to impress NorthEastSoutWest Pasco Community College for the blind.

Comment

So your FL Prem parent just said it. Its so that the players can get used to playing in front of scouts. I know this very very new to West Pasco. I hope the 01s get a chance to shine.

Comment

wait....what? I thought you hired KJ as your boys college recruiting coordinator but now you have brought in an outside private company to take your parents money when you are paying KJ to provide this service for free to your players? Why didn't KJ just arrange to have these colleges out at no cost to your players? That's what TBU does

It looks like this is being organized and run by a private company and anyone can sign up, they are just using FP fields. So Novi and Bosho probably get a cut of the fees for every player they can get to attend. That explains things.

Comment

FL Prem coaches are picking the individual teams that want to compete. Thats kind of weird though. There is no difference in this and when FL Prem hosts the 3v3 tourneys as well. Tell them its just a 7v7 tourney not a true college ID camp. The bros are all geeked up and dont want to look bad. They have been training those kids for like a month now post corona. They should be ready to go to ball out in front of NorthSouthWestEast Pasco Community College for the blind.

Comment

Money Grab. It is a consulting firm.

Comment

So your FL Prem parent just said it. Its so that the players can get used to playing in front of scouts. I know this very very new to West Pasco. I hope the 01s get a chance to shine.

What 01's...they are terrible!

Comment

Money Grab. It is a consulting firm.
                        But you'll get a sweet t-shirt for $150.

Comment

I wonder if the Colombia national team coach will be there.

Comment

Did they ever get their refund for the Colombia trip? Maybe the "other guys" got the kick back to come over here. Elon is just killing it with the ideas. I will tell you this ...it really gives the FL Premier Parents hope that some diamond in the ruff gets discovered by Pasco Community College. It is building for the future. Look on the bright side Thunder...you can only go up since your at the bottom.

Comment

Did they ever get their refund for the Colombia trip? Maybe the "other guys" got the kick back to come over here. Elon is just killing it with the ideas. I will tell you this ...it really gives the FL Premier Parents hope that some diamond in the ruff gets discovered by Pasco Community College. It is building for the future. Look on the bright side Thunder...you can only go up since your at the bottom.
                              TBU is hiding something from the parents. Better let the parents know what happened before the news are at your door tomorrow morning.

Comment

The owner of strive4soccer and Novi Musk have been friends years. His buddy recently started this consulting firm and novi musk is just helping out. Go get your $150 t shirts. I would suggest to families attending go around and get business card from the scouts. It has been rumored these guy will dress people like recruiters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X