CT to pause club sports Nov 23rd through Jan 19th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CT is top state in mask use yet it does not seem to help slow the spread. I don’t understand. CDC said mask were better then vaccine.
    I am starting to think they are misleading me.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301164658.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      CT is top state in mask use yet it does not seem to help slow the spread. I don’t understand. CDC said mask were better then vaccine.

Misleading like you wife telling you that you are plenty satisfying when you in fact have a pencildik?

Comment

Nobody in the history of pandemics has ever said masks were better than vaccines.

And the spread is because lots of people won't wear their masks, keep gathering at each others houses, and think carpooling is okay because "they know the family".

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

Nobody in the history of pandemics has ever said masks were better than vaccines.

And the spread is because lots of people won't wear their masks, keep gathering at each others houses, and think carpooling is okay because "they know the family".
            But the southern states have done and are still doing better while keeping freedom.
            Why? What are you doing wrong?

Comment

INSPORTS CENTERS UPDATED COVID PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
              After evaluating the latest guidelines from the State, Insports has been permitted to operate certain programs.

The Town of Trumbull and Health Department have approved the following plan:
              Small group training in moderate to low risk sports (4 players or less)
              4 groups of 4 max on each pod
              3 groups of 4 max on each court
              All previous COVID protocols will remain in place. (Masks at all times including during activities, health screenings using our online software, staggering of participants in and out of building, etc.)

Please see further program details below.

YOUTH PROGRAMS
              The following youth programs will run under these modified guidelines:
              Future Stars, DTX Basketball, NOVA Volleyball, Trumbull Travel Basketball, Competitive Edge Field Hockey, Cheer, Instructional Flag Football, Nor'Easter Lacrosse.

All other youth programs will have an adjusted schedule to start after January 19th.

Comment

After evaluating the latest guidelines from the State, Insports has been permitted to operate certain programs.

All previous COVID protocols will remain in place. (Masks at all times including during activities, health screenings using our online software, staggering of participants in and out of building, etc.)

YOUTH PROGRAMS
                Future Stars, DTX Basketball, NOVA Volleyball, Trumbull Travel Basketball, Competitive Edge Field Hockey, Cheer, Instructional Flag Football, Nor'Easter Lacrosse.

All other youth programs will have an adjusted schedule to start after January 19th.
                3 groups of 4 on each futsal court? No way

Comment

Redfield of CDC said mask offered more protection then a vaccine.
                  Exact quote
                  “I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine...”
                  Look it up for yourself dumb azz

Comment

YOUTH PROGRAMS

So I can put 4 groups of 4. 16 players (a team) on a POD, which is a quarter of a soccer field to train indoors.

Comment

Mask help slow and reduce spread. They aren't fool proof. It also requires people wear them properly and when in sustained close contact. When people go out to eat or drink with friends, go to people's houses, they're not wearing masks. Cases are going up in CT but they won't sky rocket like nin mask states. We are also starting off a lower base.

Comment

Redfield of CDC said mask offered more protection then a vaccine.
                        Exact quote
                        “I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against COVID than when I take a COVID vaccine...”
                        Look it up for yourself dumb azz
                        Redfield is an idiot Trump appointee who kisses Trump's azz. If we had CDC leadership that was qualified and had a backbone we might not be in this mess

Comment

Mask help slow and reduce spread. They aren't fool proof. It also requires people wear them properly and when in sustained close contact. When people go out to eat or drink with friends, go to people's houses, they're not wearing masks. Cases are going up in CT but they won't sky rocket like nin mask states. We are also starting off a lower base.
                          Where has that happened?
                          I don’t know of 1 place in the world where mask use by the public has been effective at slowing or reducing.
                          However in Cambodia a scarecrow has successfully warded off the virus from the villagers.
                          and they think you are foolish for wearing a mask.
                          I say you just have different talisman.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2860LL

Comment

“Carnegie Mellon estimates over 94% in NV are wearing masks and yet cases are up ~540% since the mandate"

Comment

“Carnegie Mellon estimates over 94% in NV are wearing masks and yet cases are up ~540% since the mandate"
                              If you're not wearing them in the right situations they won't help

Comment

Where has that happened?
                                I don’t know of 1 place in the world where mask use by the public has been effective at slowing or reducing.
                                However in Cambodia a scarecrow has successfully warded off the virus from the villagers.
                                and they think you are foolish for wearing a mask.
                                I say you just have different talisman.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2860LL
                                CDC just released analysis of Kansas counties that had a mask mandate this summer vs those that did not (it was decided at the county level). Be prepared for this - the masks worked

"Among counties with an order, the 7-day rolling average of new cases dropped on average 6% in the month and a half following the mandate. Meanwhile, cases in counties without a mask requirement saw on average a 100% increase" https://www.kansascity.com/news/coro...247315954.html

As a result, this go around, already double the number of KS counties are adopting the new mask mandate

"Twenty-three counties have adopted a mandate since the Democratic governor announced the new statewide requirement last Wednesday. The number of pro-mask counties is now almost double the number that adopted one following Kelly’s first order in July."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/23...er/ar-BB1blHoa

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X