Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SSS dad- i always get on NEFC because, well they are good, and it fun to go after good teams. As far as SSS goes.... i have no idea why u compare them to NEFC? As im waiting to eat turkey i went back 25 pages on this thread and maybe 5% compare SSS with NEFC. Its mainly saying NEFC thinks they are the best- they are in the discussion- and SSS parents complaining why arent they included. Thats what i see anyway.

If this post doesn't sum up obsessive youth soccer parents, than nothing will.

"Fun to go after good teams" A parent who comes out and admits he enjoys trashing little girls youth soccer teams? WTAFH???

Comment

If this post doesn't sum up obsessive youth soccer parents, than nothing will.

"Fun to go after good teams" A parent who comes out and admits he enjoys trashing little girls youth soccer teams? WTAFH???
      Take your activism elsewhere and make a real change. FOH.

Comment

It is really something the way you Blue parents think nobody is better than your daughters. If they are so good, why has this team struggled since its inception?
        Well, I’m the OP and not a blue parent. It was a general comment. You seem a bit sensitive.

Comment

Any word on todays NEFC 2007 GA score?

They played at 10:00 am.

Comment

Any word on todays NEFC 2007 GA score?

They played at 10:00 am.
            Im sure they won. They never ever lose. Oh wait that was in U-11. But then we had NEFC dad say they will go on an epic 9 game winning streak starting last weekend to solidify their top ranking. And..... how did that prediction work out for them so far???

Comment

Im sure they won. They never ever lose. Oh wait that was in U-11. But then we had NEFC dad say they will go on an epic 9 game winning streak starting last weekend to solidify their top ranking. And..... how did that prediction work out for them so far???
              They won 2-0. 4 games into the 9 game series and they haven’t lost yet. 3 wins 1 tie

Comment

The team they played NEFC West is a powerhouse team. Extremely unlikely the 2007 GA team won.

Comment

2-1 NEFC 2007 GAs over the 2006 NEFC NPL team. Train keeps rolling....

Comment

Clap, clap, clap. NEFC has beaten a couple of 2008 teams and two low level 2006 teams over the last two weekends and you think that is something to brag about?

Good thing you didn’t have to play Surf 2007 or even Select this weekend. Neither of whom you can beat. Tell us again how good you were against Seacoast and Oakwood.

Comment

Clap, clap, clap. NEFC has beaten a couple of 2008 teams and two low level 2006 teams over the last two weekends and you think that is something to brag about?

Good thing you didn’t have to play Surf 2007 or even Select this weekend. Neither of whom you can beat. Tell us again how good you were against Seacoast and Oakwood.
                      I’d love to say put your money where your mouth is, but we know you’d rather play Juventus.

Comment

The team they played NEFC West is a powerhouse team. Extremely unlikely the 2007 GA team won.
                        That NEFC West team was not good. They had one good player and the parents said just joined them

Comment

I’d love to say put your money where your mouth is, but we know you’d rather play Juventus.
                          LMFAO that the GAL parent is taking shots at an ECNL team for not playing tough competition.

You have not played a team as good as PDA, SUSA, Match Fit, Scorpions, Stars, World Class, CFC, etc. since Labor Day 2019. ECNL teams play those games every single weekend.

Run along and play LISC & Cedar Stars.

Comment

That NEFC West team was not good. They had one good player and the parents said just joined them
                            She’s not that good. She just looks the part.

Comment

LMFAO that the GAL parent is taking shots at an ECNL team for not playing tough competition.

You have not played a team as good as PDA, SUSA, Match Fit, Scorpions, Stars, World Class, CFC, etc. since Labor Day 2019. ECNL teams play those games every single weekend.

Run along and play LISC & Cedar Stars.
                              I like how you toss Scorpions and Stars in there with clubs like PDA and Match Fit. Always fun to see Mass centric clubs get out of their bubble and come home licking their wounds and talking about the good experience

Comment

I like how you talk about PDA & Match Fit like you know anything about playing teams like that.
                                It’s cute. Did you watch some YouTube videos of those teams?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X