Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL on the WNT and the 08 girl. She is not even in the top half of the 08 team but dad sure does tell anyone who will listen. He is a complete nut job. We all look at his Instagram every day and he never fails to amuse us. In his mind it’s real.
    Wait a minute! Are you saying everything on the internet is not real? I see videos of stuff I wouldn't normally believe all day ... but it's proof! Not to mention, if several people with no credentials constantly say the same thing, isn't that even more proof?! C'mon man!

Comment

LOL on the WNT and the 08 girl. She is not even in the top half of the 08 team but dad sure does tell anyone who will listen. He is a complete nut job. We all look at his Instagram every day and he never fails to amuse us. In his mind it’s real.
      he takes after the ginga dad !!

Comment

he takes after the ginga dad !!
        Papa futbolero baby! I didn't realize completing passes, dribbling into defenders, and flopping were now considered hilites.
        https://youtu.be/F53MTZ4AUk8

Comment

Papa futbolero baby! I didn't realize completing passes, dribbling into defenders, and flopping were now considered hilites.
          Cute kid.. totally embarrassing....

Comment

Poor kid

Comment

I’m an oakwood parent and even I’m embarrassed.

Comment

I’m an oakwood parent and even I’m embarrassed.
                I bet you are every time you bring your kid to that crap hole

Comment

Man he takes the cake looking at his Instagram its so sad. We played against him last winter at ginga in a winter league he was talking so much trash about Ginga then I see a clip of him kissing eversons *****. Man you take the cake. Your kid will turn on you one day man stop

Comment

Man I think we are all missing something and Papa Futbal is so on the money. She is by far the best flopper I have ever seen. She flops for a slight breeze she flops when no one is within 10 feet of her, heck she flops over the white lines. She can go train the USWNT how to flop. Papa we all owe you an apology you sir have the best flopper I have ever seen. Congrats keep posting and we will keep responding. GOPAPAGO LOL

Comment

Man I think we are all missing something and Papa Futbal is so on the money. She is by far the best flopper I have ever seen. She flops for a slight breeze she flops when no one is within 10 feet of her, heck she flops over the white lines. She can go train the USWNT how to flop. Papa we all owe you an apology you sir have the best flopper I have ever seen. Congrats keep posting and we will keep responding. GOPAPAGO LOL
                      EJ looked great yesterday vs the Netherlands....ha ha ha.. maybe she could have asked for some tickets!

Comment

I enjoyed watching the wall I painted yesterday dry more than watching the game. Only watching golf is worse than women’s soccer

Comment

Why does she run with her arms out so wide? Also, she seems to overuse that little maradonna move. She best hit the weights and learn another move. The best player on the tap is the 6’ black girl playing with her. I would take her first 11 times out of 10 times.

Comment

Why does she run with her arms out so wide? Also, she seems to overuse that little maradonna move. She best hit the weights and learn another move. The best player on the tap is the 6’ black girl playing with her. I would take her first 11 times out of 10 times.
                            Hairy arm pits

Comment

I think Papafutbal use to work at Glamour Shots in the mall based on the last few Instagram posts.

Speaking of Instagram how much does it cost you Papafutbal for all the fake followers (BOTS) you bought?
                              Also how much do you pay to sponsor her/your posts.

You are by far the best and I do look forward to all your posts #allmyfans was a classic on Instagram. Keep them coming nut job please keep them coming

Comment

Agree 110% as a parent at Oakwood of an older girl. There are at least 11 players that I would take over her. We play them all winter and she just falls or gets bumped off the ball and her dad just yells her name non-stop. If she makes one pass you think she won the world cup her dad is crazy. All the older parents stay away can not tell you how many times he has offered to make video's if we let our older kids play with her and do skill moves for him to video. Thanks but no thanks crazy dad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X