Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Meh. My kid is doing squats in utero as we speak Your kids are slackers.
    My sperm were doing cycles and technical training prior to leaving my body.

Comment

why are the soccer fields empty

What are you training your son for? There is a fraction of percent chance that your son will play college and a smaller percentage for him to earn money playing soccer. Better to teach your son to be an athlete and good hardworking person.

Comment

What are you training your son for? There is a fraction of percent chance that your son will play college and a smaller percentage for him to earn money playing soccer. Better to teach your son to be an athlete and good hardworking person.
        All kidding aside above - Teach your kid to be a good student. Many more opportunities and often great merit $ for top students. In the end it's the education matters. Almost zero will go pro. Few will even sniff a D1 roster and a fraction of those will get meaningful $ to play. Another tip to ulittle parents who think their little starts will make it through the gauntlet to big D1 scholarships - at least half have dropped out by the time high school starts. They lose interest, want to focus on other sports, don't want to put in the hard work. It's all well and good to support them if they love something, but make sure they stay balanced and realistic

Comment

All kidding aside above - Teach your kid to be a good student. Many more opportunities and often great merit $ for top students. In the end it's the education matters. Almost zero will go pro. Few will even sniff a D1 roster and a fraction of those will get meaningful $ to play. Another tip to ulittle parents who think their little starts will make it through the gauntlet to big D1 scholarships - at least half have dropped out by the time high school starts. They lose interest, want to focus on other sports, don't want to put in the hard work. It's all well and good to support them if they love something, but make sure they stay balanced and realistic
          I agree with you on this !!

Comment

He wants to play for Barcelona. His coach says he is one of the most talented u9 players he has ever seen and that he has the it factor. This guy has been coaching for 20 years. We do private lessons with him which he only does with a few special kids. We are thinking either straight to the pros or probably play Mens soccer at UF or Alabama on a scholarship.

Comment

This is the BS that cracks me up. What a troll...you have no idea what talent his son has. Also just FYI, if all dumb parents listened to you and didn’t bother training their kids, no one would get there. If your kid has big dreams, please by all means give him wings so he can fly...don’t listen to haters are just jealous.

Comment

This is the BS that cracks me up. What a troll...you have no idea what talent his son has. Also just FYI, if all dumb parents listened to you and didn’t bother training their kids, no one would get there. If your kid has big dreams, please by all means give him wings so he can fly...don’t listen to haters are just jealous.
                I will support his dreams in whatever way I need to. Whew he just switched to adult size cleats. That was a big price change. He and his talent are worth it however. Hoping we can work out a sponsorship deal with nike or Adidas to offset these insanely high costs.

Comment

I will support his dreams in whatever way I need to. Whew he just switched to adult size cleats. That was a big price change. He and his talent are worth it however. Hoping we can work out a sponsorship deal with nike or Adidas to offset these insanely high costs.
                  👌 yep sponsors everywhere looking at your u9 player🤦*♂️. I do agree with the hard work part though

Comment

Troll!! High level U9 buajajaja and a bunch of idiots bite and respond.

Comment

This entire thread is definitely leading the troll charge on Talking Soccer! Who actually believes any of this BS

Comment

This entire thread is definitely leading the troll charge on Talking Soccer! Who actually believes any of this BS
                        All you libtards want to take away the dreams of parents and players. My kid just wants to be the best. I don’t know who posted about a shoe deal. Believe me it would be nice as private training is not cheap. He has a goal to lead gcf in scoring at u9 and continue improving until hopefully uf/FSU give him a full ride scholly or he goes pro

Comment

All you libtards want to take away the dreams of parents and players. My kid just wants to be the best. I don’t know who posted about a shoe deal. Believe me it would be nice as private training is not cheap. He has a goal to lead gcf in scoring at u9 and continue improving until hopefully uf/FSU give him a full ride scholly or he goes pro

Yeah there is alot of libtards on TS. Probably all illegals

Comment

Yeah there is alot of libtards on TS. Probably all illegals
                            Or Dykes.

Comment

Or Dykes.
                              Covid is fake. There are dog men living in my woods. s visit the earth every day and advise Trump. The Biaviaans will soon return to rule our world.

Comment

Covid is fake. There are dog men living in my woods. s visit the earth every day and advise Trump. The Biaviaans will soon return to rule our world.
                                Robin, what's he saying?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X