Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even at 30, they dont get full. The 14 for women's programs are for fully funded programs. Most are not fully funded except for the perennial powerhouses. Mens is 35 - 40 so the 9 is even smaller amount thus relying on academic money to scholarship players. Saw stat most women team freshmen may get max of 1/4 scholarship.
    Read the last sentence and tell me again that you never said max of 1/4 scholarship. The fact that you have most women as the subject of the sentence makes for a very confusing statement.

If you would have said 1/4 is typical for freshman I would have not pointed out this obvious inaccuracy.

Comment

College soccer

Point taken. Bottom line is few get full, academics is important.

Comment

Point taken. Bottom line is few get full, academics is important.
        Absolutely correct.

Comment

Please stop the nonsense. I would say start counting “Prime Commits” at the 2025 class because all the ones from 2000-2024 you can say are Sting products. That’s FACTS....

Comment

Please stop the nonsense. I would say start counting “Prime Commits” at the 2025 class because all the ones from 2000-2024 you can say are Sting products. That’s FACTS....
            Please explain how that is? Prime will not be here that long....

Comment

The Sting was reconstituted this year by disgruntled lackey's who had nothing to do with pre-merger player development. Those are the facts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X