X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pasta

Anyone ever heard of this little club?

yes have heard of it...its down here in SE Mass...based out of Attleboro I think. Don't know much about it but do know one guy whose son played on it last year. Don't think they have but a few teams and I know nothing about coaches or anything..Small operartion

Comment

they will dominate MAPLE this fall

Comment

They have a Facebook page. Check them out if you are truly interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          My son has played Pasta multiple times at FKI indoor. Tough crew. Coach was ejected and kicked out of the building for being obnoxious. Beware.

Comment

Pizza

Their big rivalry is with a club out of Fall River called Pizza. Intense.

Comment

My son has played Pasta multiple times at FKI indoor. Tough crew. Coach was ejected and kicked out of the building for being obnoxious. Beware.
              They are similar to Nor'Easter, not surprising...

Comment

I like mine with red sauce.

Comment

Just looked them up. Pro Atletic Soccer Training Academy. They will have two teams this fall: U12 in third 8v8 division and u14 also in third division. Pasta will dominate in MAPLE!

Comment

well if that story about the coach is true it really sounds like a place youd want to stay very, very far away from

Comment

well if that story about the coach is true it really sounds like a place youd want to stay very, very far away from
                      Yes, that happened. I would urge anyone considering this club to stand on the sidelines at a game and watch and listen to the coaches, the players, the families. Know what you are getting into. Enough said.

Comment

That's the best name they could come up with? Is each team named a different shape? My kid plays on the U9 Ravioli team!

Comment

They have a tiny woman coach who played D1 at a pretty high level. I find it hard to believe that she would get kicked out of Forekicks.

Comment

Just looked them up. Pro Atletic Soccer Training Academy. They will have two teams this fall: U12 in third 8v8 division and u14 also in third division. Pasta will dominate in MAPLE!
                            http://www.massclubsoccer.com/pasta-soccer/

Comment

They have a tiny woman coach who played D1 at a pretty high level. I find it hard to believe that she would get kicked out of Forekicks.
                              How tiny? Like a thimble? Or a midget?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X