Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS summer showcase

GPS' U-15 NPL team lost to NE Rush' U-14 Maple team who was playing up an age bracket 1-0 yesterday , love it !

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GPS' U-15 NPL team lost to NE Rush' U-14 Maple team who was playing up an age bracket 1-0 yesterday , love it !
    boys or girls?

Comment

boys or girls?
      girls

Comment

In most cases mps played mps.

Comment

what is there to "love" about that?

Comment

I presume he loves that two teams were able to find quality opponents to play and the result was a competitive game where both teams were challenged.

Comment

I "love" the fact that I wasn't at a useless showcase in July.

Comment

I "love" the fact that I wasn't at a useless showcase in July.
                Gotsoccer points?

Comment

what I loved about it and I am not the op is that everyone knows GPS tries to manipulate their tournaments as much as they can to hand their teams championships in each bracket and the last thing they want is have too answer to all those parents who pay huge bucks for GPS NPL as to how their girls lost to a younger Maple team , my daughters team wasn't even playing this past weekend but we have been to enough of their events to know how they operate

Comment

what I loved about it and I am not the op is that everyone knows GPS tries to manipulate their tournaments as much as they can to hand their teams championships in each bracket and the last thing they want is have too answer to all those parents who pay huge bucks for GPS NPL as to how their girls lost to a younger Maple team , my daughters team wasn't even playing this past weekend but we have been to enough of their events to know how they operate
                    Get help. GPS was looking for warm bodies last weekend. If you had a passcard and a pulse you were in. You must be a Valeo guy. Still feeling the sting of that VW tourney?

Comment

Who cares??? It was a summer tournament where alot of the girls were probably missing. You need to get a life if you're on TS bragging about your daughter's team beating an NPL team in a meaningless summer tournament.

Comment

Who cares??? It was a summer tournament where alot of the girls were probably missing. You need to get a life if you're on TS bragging about your daughter's team beating an NPL team in a meaningless summer tournament.
                        Meaningless? I was in for $1,000 on that game and another $100 to the ref.

Comment

Get help. GPS was looking for warm bodies last weekend. If you had a passcard and a pulse you were in. You must be a Valeo guy. Still feeling the sting of that VW tourney?
                          what how you cheated at the VW? Great comment about the passcard and the pulse, seeing that no more than 5 guest players could be added to a roster , how can your U-15 NPL still lose to a U-14 Maple team, having at least 12 of the regular girls there? Is the team that bad? I could see if this was your U-14 NPL team, then you might have a little bit of a case seeing that Rush team was a state cup semi-finalist but really your U-15 , ouch!
                          Bet any new parents who paid the mega bucks thinking their Mia finally made an NPL team are checking if you guys cashed their checks already and we all know the answer to that

Comment

what how you cheated at the VW? Great comment about the passcard and the pulse, seeing that no more than 5 guest players could be added to a roster , how can your U-15 NPL still lose to a U-14 Maple team, having at least 12 of the regular girls there? Is the team that bad? I could see if this was your U-14 NPL team, then you might have a little bit of a case seeing that Rush team was a state cup semi-finalist but really your U-15 , ouch!
                            Bet any new parents who paid the mega bucks thinking their Mia finally made an NPL team are checking if you guys cashed their checks already and we all know the answer to that
                            I knew it! VW still hurts this much?

I wasn't there, as many wern't due to vacations and other commitments. This was a showcase, no one cares about the score. Except you.

You should demand a full investigation on the passcard issue.

Comment

I knew it! VW still hurts this much?

I wasn't there, as many wern't due to vacations and other commitments. This was a showcase, no one cares about the score. Except you.

You should demand a full investigation on the passcard issue.
                              so if this was a showcase and no one cares about the score, what were you showcasing , how bad your top U-15 team is? Please explain what this team would have been playing for then? To showcase themselves for what? That they will be horrible next spring and a bunch of parents wasted a lot of money, that is what they were showcasing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X