Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPL Finals

NPL finals kicked off today and the Mass teams did well. Interseting that the U14 G's could see a STARS v NEFC semi or final, depending on the rest of the games. #Braggingrights

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NPL finals kicked off today and the Mass teams did well. Interseting that the U14 G's could see a STARS v NEFC semi or final, depending on the rest of the games. #Braggingrights
    Fantastic!

Comment

I cannot imagine the volume on this site if that was too occur :)

Comment

Good luck in NC to all MA teams, make us proud!

Comment

Would be great to see a U14 Stars Vs. NEFC showdown in the final round! Where is the link to the schedule?

Comment

I cannot imagine the volume on this site if that was too occur :)
            It's Stars NPL not ECNL. I haven't seen anyone rank Stars NPL with NEFC elite. Volume would only occur if NEFC lost.

Comment

It's Stars NPL not ECNL. I haven't seen anyone rank Stars NPL with NEFC elite. Volume would only occur if NEFC lost.
              Correct, this is NEFC A teams vs ECNL B teams. Could still give them a handful if the schedule works out but may well not.

Comment

Does anyone know why all the unbalanced brackets in Greensboro? 4 in one bracket and 6 in the other. I never like events where teams in the same bracket play different sets of opponents so that their final records are not comparable.

Comment

Correct, this is NEFC A teams vs ECNL B teams. Could still give them a handful if the schedule works out but may well not.
                  looks like BB's squad lost yesterday so it will be very difficult to get to the semis for them now.

Comment

Does anyone know why all the unbalanced brackets in Greensboro? 4 in one bracket and 6 in the other. I never like events where teams in the same bracket play different sets of opponents so that their final records are not comparable.
                    Yeah, that is strange. If they wanted even brackets, they could have let in 2 wildcard entries.

Comment

Link to scores?

Comment

Link to scores?
                        http://www.nationalpremierleagues.co.../66921256.html

Comment

That awkward moment when BB will face his old team in the semifinals...

Comment

That awkward moment when BB will face his old team in the semifinals...
                            Wow... For the first time, I am rooting for BB

Comment

Wow... For the first time, I am rooting for BB

Nothing wold be better than to see Stars second team take down the mighty NEFC elite.
                              I have watched both play many times over the last 2 years and think the Stars have a very real chance of defeating NEFC. My, wouldn't that be fun!! Go Stars!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X