X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.providencejournal.com/spo...-his-dream.ece

everyone please wake up as I said a month ago SD is the biggest part of this kids development. one of the most overlooked coaches in new england. read the article they are still close
    Great article. Thanks for posting....even if the idiots in this forum don't get it.

Comment

I don't understand why SD had to mention the whole thing about Providence College and not taking GC. Comes off like sour grapes since his nephew who runs bayside fc is a associated with PC and he still mad that he broke away from him.
      the article also stated GC was 7 years old when he met SD .I thought it was 7 th grade??
      The point is, many coaches simply can't recognize future potential because they look for the wrong things when evaluating potential. That's probably the most important point of the article and you've missed..

Comment

wake up his nephew was not at PC and MA is a stand up guy anyhow. they have their differences so be it.

I don't understand why SD had to mention the whole thing about Providence College and not taking GC. Comes off like sour grapes since his nephew who runs bayside fc is a associated with PC and he still mad that he broke away from him.
        the article also stated GC was 7 years old when he met SD .I thought it was 7 th grade??

Comment

The point is, many coaches simply can't recognize future potential because they look for the wrong things when evaluating potential. That's probably the most important point of the article and you've missed..
          You are right. Each coaches have their own ideas of a player that fit their program. Unfortunate many of them don't see beyond the physicality and speed. College recruiting process is a very frustrating process because their all now chase DAP and ENCL players who understandably are where the best talents of for most cases where parents can afford to put their kids in a great position to be scouted by coaches. Also you have coaches who count how many DAP or ENCL players they recruited into their program. Sadly many players who don't fit that mode are left out. But GC was good enough to get recruit by another Big East school. I'm sure their did pretty well against PC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X