Pure genius, pathfinder.
        Thanks Pisspective!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
          Stars=terrible club
          Pure genius, pathfinder.
          No need to misrepresent my opinion, Dopey

As I have said before, my son had great winter training at Stars. The coaching was great.

I was also very impressed with the girls playing outside in the winter.

-- Pathfinder

Comment

No need to misrepresent my opinion, Dopey

As I have said before, my son had great winter training at Stars. The coaching was great.

I was also very impressed with the girls playing outside in the winter.

-- Pathfinder
            Why are you assuming you know who is posting? You've been wrong almost every time.

Comment

Why are you assuming you know who is posting? You've been wrong almost every time.
              So have you Pisspective.

Comment

Poor JD...worst week ever, you know he didn't want NEFC to be in his backyard

Comment

Say what you want but he clearly does a great job getting his players to great schools and on alot of money. Enjoy your great leagues NEFC Aztecs MPS. You will NEVER be in the ECNL. EVER
                  Quality post by a brainwashed stars ecnl bafoon!! Fact is, kids commit and get plenty of money from other clubs. Stars just chooses to market it!!! When your daughter is ready to commit, at 15 or 16, then check back and be truth full about the $. You will be quite surprised there mate!! Ego driven mothers and fathers fuel the fire as 98% of you were terrible athletes , but many of you have serious mommy/daddy issues from when you were a little mia/messi and live vicariously through your kids!! Enjoy the ride though, I will be honest and say I miss "the ride".

Comment

When they get cut from stars b teams, they go start for the NPL teams at NEFC, Aztecs and gps
                    ignorant again, Mary Jones lives in Leominster/Fitchburg, gets "cut", why would they travek to Marlborough for NEFC when starts is the next town over? Not everyone can afford the range rovers and audis to travel. Ignorance running wild in stars land

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      say what you want but he clearly does a great job getting his players to great schools and on alot of money. Enjoy your great leagues nefc aztecs mps. You will never be in the ecnl. Ever
                      funny statement today!!! A*s

Comment

Could you losers be any more obsessed with the Stars and JD?! Pathetic .....

Comment

Couldn't possibly be that his charming personality and selfless devotion to his players

Comment

Could you losers be any more obsessed with the Stars and JD?! Pathetic .....
                            Bingo. And it really is pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X