Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have a tiny woman coach who played D1 at a pretty high level. I find it hard to believe that she would get kicked out of Forekicks.
    Wait. According to a poster in the year round soccer thread, D1 players are supposed to be players - see below. Are we saying coaching is the same thing?

At the D1 level you are supposed to doing soccer to be a soccer player not a world traveler

Comment

They have a tiny woman coach who played D1 at a pretty high level. I find it hard to believe that she would get kicked out of Forekicks.
      It was a male coach. Rumor has it, he's her brother but I don't know. Maybe he's an assistant coach if she's the head coach?? It was quite a scene. She's no wallflower herself. Due diligence folks.

Comment

It was a male coach. Rumor has it, he's her brother but I don't know. Maybe he's an assistant coach if she's the head coach?? It was quite a scene. She's no wallflower herself. Due diligence folks.
        Is he also, tiny? Maybe that explains the acting out and the sports car.

Comment

How tiny? Like a thimble? Or a midget?
          Not as tiny as your brain!

Comment

She is a bit loud but not in a negative way. Not any worse than half the coaches. I have seen her coach and she has a very good report with her players. Has a lot of inner city boys on the team and scholarships them if necessary. She is all about the soccer. So yes, probably should go and check them out. I think you will like what you see.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X