Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will be fine, best club in the western end by far .Building takes time.I hope it works out ,as I do for every region.Better to have kids doing something positive than hanging around.
    The above is the same as saying, "best club in North Dakota"

Comment

Will be fine, best club in the western end by far .Building takes time.I hope it works out ,as I do for every region.Better to have kids doing something positive than hanging around.
      Its their first year, give AS time his incompetence hasn't had time to kick in yet

Comment

Its their first year, give AS time his incompetence hasn't had time to kick in yet
        What is his history as a coach/director?

Comment

Went to BU and dropped out, never went back to college

Comment

What is his history as a coach/director?
            Came from Western...it will only be a matter of time before they replace him

Comment

I heard it could be sooner than later on replacing him!

Comment

Ok Nostradumass

Comment

I heard it could be sooner than later on replacing him!
                  I'm sure. First year club in the region and they are fielding a team or more at every age level with a healthy number on each team and you can barely find a parking spot on the nights they practice. Sounds like he needs replacing asap as those trips to the bank to cash all the checks are probably killing the higher up NEFC folks. I get that the success isn't all due to him but you're crazy thinking hes on the way out with where they are at one year in. And I don't know the guy from adam by the way.

Comment

I'm sure. First year club in the region and they are fielding a team or more at every age level with a healthy number on each team and you can barely find a parking spot on the nights they practice. Sounds like he needs replacing asap as those trips to the bank to cash all the checks are probably killing the higher up NEFC folks. I get that the success isn't all due to him but you're crazy thinking hes on the way out with where they are at one year in. And I don't know the guy from adam by the way.
                    Pretty easy to take over a successful girls program that was originally Stars move over the boys Western teams the question is how will he manage the future?

Comment

Not to hard to fill the 20 parking spaces at Roots..

Comment

There are 193 Parking Spaces there.

Comment

girls 06 and 07 age group
                          how is the 06 girls coach? isnt she the girls director also?

Comment

That's a good one 20 parking spaces........

Comment

There are 193 Parking Spaces there.
                              Thanks BA, I know that AS has you counting parking spaces to earn you paycheck

Comment

The Director is a great Coach. She coaches my dtr. She demands alot and has high expectations. The girls respond well to her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X