GPS ORLANDO Unable To Secure Coaches For 2018/19 Season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor performance in Npl this year. Will they stay in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Poor performance in Npl this year. Will they stay in the league?
      I am a GPS parent so let me clarify,

1) GPS has Trotters Park. They are legally obligated to wait until Friday 27th may to announce their new 'home'. They have also entered into an agreement with Orangewood HS to have a Turf field online year round.
      2) They have hired two more A license coaches which will be announced in their coaching slate. I have been told any parent / prospective parent who has a concern is urged to call the office on 321-251-4920. They are not concerned with internet gossip but will answer anyone on any age / and team who calls the above number.
      3) With a new facility that they can call 'home' and with a coach slate that now has three A license coaches, multiple B license coaches and even more C license coaches GPS is now eligible to apply for ECNL and DA. GPS reimburses 100% of all licensing fees according to our coach.
      4) GPS Orlando is a well managed business with every staff member receiving a pay rise this past fiscal year. GPS see's significant value in Trotters Park and has HQ and Bayern Munich ensuring that GPS remains there beyond five years. Does anyone see ACYS outbidding them five years from now? Rhetorical question I know.
      4) If any GPS parent or prospective parent needs pre tryout questions answered - please call their full time office and DOC KA, Girls DOC DM, or Boys DOC (OCYS families will know him). How any other clubs are actively asking heir members to call them. phone number above. Registrar Mickey Briscoe or Director of coaching Chris McCall will answer any pre tryout questions. GM will take any call from any parent who wants a chat over the heads of MB or CM. KA also.
      5) GPS is applying for DA (U12 boys) and ECNL (Boys and girls). KA has said they won't get it due to other clubs in the area and has reiterated that the club will work hard to operate outside of both. Why doubt him. He came to FCA when they were at their lowest? He did however state that if OC brand goes away, OCYS will lose ECNL, FKK then need a travel partner and FKK would advocate for GPS over OCYS.
      5) Lastly ... LOL when Chris Waugh is removed from the FKK coaching list because he got too big for his boots. He tried to screw GM and now might lose his 'real' job. I feel sorry for CW because GM has too much power (KA should be General Manager) but FKK won't risk losing the Alliance Cup cash cow for a coach who has run GPS Orlando '03 girls into the ground and tried to get one over on the guy who saved his job and paid for his green card. Everyone at GPS knows CW is a joke and Hue is about to cut him lose because he is scared of GM.

I know too much lol :)

Signed
      GPS Parent

Comment

1) GPS has Trotters Park. They are legally obligated to wait until Friday 27th may to announce their new 'home'. They have also entered into an agreement with Orangewood HS to have a Turf field online year round.
        2) They have hired two more A license coaches which will be announced in their coaching slate. I have been told any parent / prospective parent who has a concern is urged to call the office on 321-251-4920. They are not concerned with internet gossip but will answer anyone on any age / and team who calls the above number.
        3) With a new facility that they can call 'home' and with a coach slate that now has three A license coaches, multiple B license coaches and even more C license coaches GPS is now eligible to apply for ECNL and DA. GPS reimburses 100% of all licensing fees according to our coach.
        4) GPS Orlando is a well managed business with every staff member receiving a pay rise this past fiscal year. GPS see's significant value in Trotters Park and has HQ and Bayern Munich ensuring that GPS remains there beyond five years. Does anyone see ACYS outbidding them five years from now? Rhetorical question I know.
        4) If any GPS parent or prospective parent needs pre tryout questions answered - please call their full time office and DOC KA, Girls DOC DM, or Boys DOC (OCYS families will know him). How any other clubs are actively asking heir members to call them. phone number above. Registrar Mickey Briscoe or Director of coaching Chris McCall will answer any pre tryout questions. GM will take any call from any parent who wants a chat over the heads of MB or CM. KA also.
        5) GPS is applying for DA (U12 boys) and ECNL (Boys and girls). KA has said they won't get it due to other clubs in the area and has reiterated that the club will work hard to operate outside of both. Why doubt him. He came to FCA when they were at their lowest? He did however state that if OC brand goes away, OCYS will lose ECNL, FKK then need a travel partner and FKK would advocate for GPS over OCYS.
        5) Lastly ... LOL when Chris Waugh is removed from the FKK coaching list because he got too big for his boots. He tried to screw GM and now might lose his 'real' job. I feel sorry for CW because GM has too much power (KA should be General Manager) but FKK won't risk losing the Alliance Cup cash cow for a coach who has run GPS Orlando '03 girls into the ground and tried to get one over on the guy who saved his job and paid for his green card. Everyone at GPS knows CW is a joke and Hue is about to cut him lose because he is scared of GM.

Signed
        GPS Parent
        who are the coaches ? This is an easy question which should have an easy answer. Not sure why GPS doesn't publish the list. KA is a disaster.

Comment

Signed
          GPS Parent
          Congratulations FCA, Maitland, Hunters Creek FKK and the rest of the Central Florida Families who supported this organization. Looks like they are coming in to take over and rob the community of its rich soccer past and identity. I particularly love the threatening tone. I am sure Hue is shaking in his boots right now and is ready to bow down to the GPS God’s.

Comment

who are the coaches ? This is an easy question which should have an easy answer. Not sure why GPS doesn't publish the list. KA is a disaster.
            GPS Orlando college commits from this year please?

Comment

Kevin A is a STD carrying limey.

Comment

Kevin A is a STD carrying limey.
                HAHAHA Wish this was true, but how can you carry an STD if you're a 40 year old virgin!

Comment

Signed
                  GPS Parent
                  This is to much information for a parent to know, especially about someones personal relationship with a club. CW gave the club 10 years of service, and this is what you do?

Way to keep it classy GPS - Parents be careful

Comment

GPS Orlando college commits from this year please?
                    Who cares about college soccer!

Comment

Signed
                      GPS Parent

Signed GM and KA

Comment

Tryouts start next week and no coaching list......

Come on!

Comment

Could be much worse~ ACYS not having fields and what ever fields they finally get it will be a drive all over Orlando.

Comment

Tryouts start next week and no coaching list......

Come on!
                            Any update?

Comment

No coaching list yet must mean they can't find coaches...big turnover lately. Guess no decent person one wants to work with 2 single 40 year old men whose life revolves around youth soccer... Kind of creepy, no?

Comment

Signed
                                GPS Parent
                                Haha this is clearly someone from GPS office and not a "parent." KA is the joke... if you have ever spoken to him you can easily tell he does not know what he is doing and speaks very generally. Ponte Vedra thought he was ****e as well. Only reason he is in Orlando is because GM needed a friend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X