Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What they show in round 2 are just place holders initially and they don’t finalize until after round 1 is complete.
    Brackets for round 2 for the U16B are done. I am not surprise FYSA has screw it up AGAIN. How do you put Ives Estates and Key Biscayne in the same group. Oh they also decided to put CC, Doral and Miami Lakes in the same group. What the hell is wrong with these people? So teams who finished first got punished by being placed in a group with other #1. Unreal!!!

Comment

Brackets for round 2 for the U16B are done. I am not surprise FYSA has screw it up AGAIN. How do you put Ives Estates and Key Biscayne in the same group. Oh they also decided to put CC, Doral and Miami Lakes in the same group. What the hell is wrong with these people? So teams who finished first got punished by being placed in a group with other #1. Unreal!!!
      Don't fancy your team's chances then ?

Comment

Lol. You are only upset because you don't agree with their formula, that's what it boils down to.

Comment

Lol. You are only upset because you don't agree with their formula, that's what it boils down to.
          Not at all, the way they did the seeding was terrible to begin with. The goal of SC is to have the best teams meet at the end.

Comment

Out Come

Not at all, the way they did the seeding was terrible to begin with. The goal of SC is to have the best teams meet at the end.
            If they are the "BEST" teams then they will meet at the end, regardless of any seeding. Scoreboard.

Comment

Not the O.P. but it will be a cold day in hell before I let an angry sourpuss like you tell me about the state of the human race, you don't seem very objective.
              I'm not telling you sh*t. I'm giving you my opinion regardless of if you approve of it or not. You're right. I'm not objective.

Comment

I don't know why they are even playing the 2004 girls state cup. We know who is going to win.

Comment

How is it that a team in this age group gets beat 6-0 in the 2nd round. This would not have happened if FYSA had put teams in the right groups in round 1.

Comment

How is it that a team in this age group gets beat 6-0 in the 2nd round. This would not have happened if FYSA had put teams in the right groups in round 1.
                    It was a random draw for the Round 1 Groups. I don't understand your point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X