• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA 2006 NPL boys

Does anyone know who is coaching this team next year? Before accepting

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know who is coaching this team next year? Before accepting
    Dont accept .... go to any other club and be on that club's A team if you can make it. NPL teams are not very good B teams.

Comment

Dont accept .... go to any other club and be on that club's A team if you can make it. NPL teams are not very good B teams.
      They need an answer and am not sure what teams he could make. Have been told certain coaches to say no

Comment

They need an answer and am not sure what teams he could make. Have been told certain coaches to say no
        Just ask FSA who the coach will be

Comment

If they can not tell you who the coach is and he was not at tryouts to run them and take the players he wants .... what more could you possibly need to know to see how low priority that team is .... except when checks are due. FSA NPL teams are B teams and they get B or C coaches.

Comment

If they can not tell you who the coach is and he was not at tryouts to run them and take the players he wants .... what more could you possibly need to know to see how low priority that team is .... except when checks are due. FSA NPL teams are B teams and they get B or C coaches.
            Equivalent or better than every other non da or ecnl clubs “A” team

Comment

Not necessarily. There are a few age groups at FSA where the B teams actually have better coaches than the A teams. The girls 2007 is one example.

Comment

So this was a boys team.

Do they have ECNL at 2006? Or is the NPL the A team

If it’s the A team go for it. If not go somewhere else

Comment

So this was a boys team.

Do they have ECNL at 2006? Or is the NPL the A team

If it’s the A team go for it. If not go somewhere else
                  So you're the advice expert with 2 questions from your response. SMH
                  You tell someone to move on without knowing diddly about age groups, boys or girls, ECNL or NPL (which goes A and then B in that order). The boys ECNL teams are strong and sometimes bring up NPL players. So, why run?????

Comment

So you're the advice expert with 2 questions from your response. SMH
                    You tell someone to move on without knowing diddly about age groups, boys or girls, ECNL or NPL (which goes A and then B in that order). The boys ECNL teams are strong and sometimes bring up NPL players. So, why run?????
                    Never said I was an expert Skippy

If it’s not the A team, then run

Comment

You gave your advice without a reason, Dear Abby. What do you know about the landscape then? FSA boys is way different than the girls side.
                      My point was that 4-5 NPL boys came up to our team throughout the year and one ended up starting by the end of the year. I'm sure his parents are glad they didn't see your expert advice...Get it now, Mr Skippy????

Dont pipe in if you don't have backing to advice other than "because"... Still SMH

Comment

I love it when people look in the mirror and call themselves stupid

Comment

I love it when people look in the mirror and call themselves stupid
                          Nice one Skippy

Comment

You gave your advice without a reason, Dear Abby. What do you know about the landscape then? FSA boys is way different than the girls side.
                            My point was that 4-5 NPL boys came up to our team throughout the year and one ended up starting by the end of the year. I'm sure his parents are glad they didn't see your expert advice...Get it now, Mr Skippy????

Dont pipe in if you don't have backing to advice other than "because"... Still SMH
                            Someone is sensitive

You don’t want to be on the B team. Anywhere

Good luck with the JV squad

Comment

Someone is sensitive

You don’t want to be on the B team. Anywhere

Good luck with the JV squad
                              More stupid than I thought. First it was "bad" expert advice, now I realize it's just illiterate because you cant read. I wrote, "4-5 moved up to OUR team. You see?
                              I'll explain it better from now on like I'm talking to a 2 year old. Thanks Mr Skippy! S-K-I-P-P-Y

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X