Dear Sunrise...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am the original poster and this is my first time posting again in this thread...

Is there anything inaccurate in our Thank You Letter to Sunrise? Why must you condemn other posters for congratulating us, FC Prime, on a well thought out and very accurate Thank You. We truly appreciate all the assets.

You seem bitter. Don’t be. We are very grateful.

Laughing all the way to the bank,
    FC Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am the original poster and this is my first time posting again in this thread...

Is there anything inaccurate in our Thank You Letter to Sunrise? Why must you condemn other posters for congratulating us, FC Prime, on a well thought out and very accurate Thank You. We truly appreciate all the assets.

FC Prime
      I enjoy when you mortals lie, you will soon join us in eternal damnation. You will feel the heat of Hell's fires when you die and become part of our dominion. We shall name you "The one who responds to his own posts". Mark my words, worm, you will knell before me when this is all over. Hell is waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzebub View Post
        I enjoy when you mortals lie, you will soon join us in eternal damnation. You will feel the heat of Hell's fires when you die and become part of our dominion. We shall name you "The one who responds to his own posts". Mark my words, worm, you will knell before me when this is all over. Hell is waiting.
        Yea...no.

I’m not in trouble with my God for saying thank you on a message board.

Peace and love,
        FC Prime

Comment

FC Prime
          What did Sunrise get for giving up all those assets?

Comment

I’m pretty sure all but one post is the same person.
            If it helps you to think that nimrod, carry on. Just know that we are laughing at you, not with you.

Comment

What did Sunrise get for giving up all those assets?
              Access to ECNL.

Comment

Access to ECNL.
                Time will tell. It may say so on paper, but remember who the main people are .....

Comment

Access to ECNL.
                  Wait...were Sunrise players NOT ALLOWED to go try out for Prime ECNL teams before?

This is a complete farce of of statement. Players had the exact same "access" to ECNL teams they had before. The difference is that Sunrise completely gave up their entire club and autonomy. But, hey, Andre has a job I guess, so....

Comment

Originally posted by The one true God View Post
                    As an impotent being, I can tell you that I hope it is same poster.
                    There, fixed it for you.

Comment

Wait...were Sunrise players NOT ALLOWED to go try out for Prime ECNL teams before?

This is a complete farce of of statement. Players had the exact same "access" to ECNL teams they had before. The difference is that Sunrise completely gave up their entire club and autonomy. But, hey, Andre has a job I guess, so....
                      Wrong wrong wrong. Sunrise would have over the next few years, lost all their good players to FC Prime and Weston DA. Sunrise did it to survive. They had to do it.

Comment

Wrong wrong wrong. Sunrise would have over the next few years, lost all their good players to FC Prime and Weston DA. Sunrise did it to survive. They had to do it.
                        I'm so confused...

They would have lost all their good players to Sunrise or Weston because....ECNL and GDA is a superior league? This isn't what we've been told by Sunrise last couple years. We're losing our top couple players anyway as well.

Why should girls that weren't part of "the chosen ones" that didn't make ECNL stay then?

Comment

Continue to play NPL with your same teammates . It’s just a different jersey. you are going to play npl just at a farther club because of feelings?

Comment

I'm so confused...

They would have lost all their good players to Sunrise or Weston because....ECNL and GDA is a superior league? This isn't what we've been told by Sunrise last couple years. We're losing our top couple players anyway as well.

Why should girls that weren't part of "the chosen ones" that didn't make ECNL stay then?
                            Where are they gonna go? Can’t play at Weston da or prime ecnl. Sunrise is next best option and everyone knows it including Sunrise. Sunrise is the next best option and that’s why they’ll probably keep most of the players who don’t make ecnl.

Comment

Where are they gonna go? Can’t play at Weston da or prime ecnl. Sunrise is next best option and everyone knows it including Sunrise. Sunrise is the next best option and that’s why they’ll probably keep most of the players who don’t make ecnl.
                              it is true. you just won't be able to beat rush anymore.

Comment

Continue to play NPL with your same teammates . It’s just a different jersey. you are going to play npl just at a farther club because of feelings?
                                On a worse team with less scouting. Sounds awesome.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X