Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    At some idiotic point in your life, someone must have told you that you were funny. You're actually not. You should be thankful that is an anonymous forum.
    Actually, that was pretty funny. More likely the stick is a little too far up your azz.

Comment

Actually, that was pretty funny. More likely the stick is a little too far up your azz.
      Thank you for the kind remarks. I also noticed IMissPKs University ParentsRAngry University and College of TheUnlucky.

Comment

You should stop posting again. No one is going to give credit for something you didn't build or develop.
        I’m not gonna stop.

I told you guys once we started to gel as a team and made that extra pass in the final third we would be tough. The 03 team has talent.

Second half of the season was easy money for us cause the rest of Florida ECNL is not in our level. We took over the standings once we got into the Florida teams.

Comment

I’m not gonna stop.

I told you guys once we started to gel as a team and made that extra pass in the final third we would be tough. The 03 team has talent.

Second half of the season was easy money for us cause the rest of Florida ECNL is not in our level. We took over the standings once we got into the Florida teams.
          Sorta like ordering takeout from a fancy restaurant then serving at your party and claiming you cooked it.

You will get bounced early and harshly at the tournament while your kid enjoys the view from the bench. But the trip will be a nice vacation.

Comment

Saw more coaches today from LastPlace University University of SubsOnly and VolunteerCoach College.

Comment

DA is better
              How many FL DA Girls are making their nationals?

Comment

How many FL DA Girls are making their nationals?
                IMG has one in for sure one in wildcard, and USA has one in as well. There's only so many teams that make it to the top regardless of region. Tophat and Charlotte, have three teams each. That doesn't leave room for anyone else really

Comment

I have no love loss for DA but they have far less teams in FL than ECNL so that is the wrong comparison. There was a time when FL ECNL clubs would send 2-3 team each. Look at Prime. They sending an essentially recruited team with player developed at other clubs.
                  Yeah, and all those ECNL teams from TopHat, Charlotte and IMG that are kicking your butts? Those are their 2nd teams. Their best teams are playing DA.

Comment

Yeah, and all those ECNL teams from TopHat, Charlotte and IMG that are kicking your butts? Those are their 2nd teams. Their best teams are playing DA.
                    Not necessarily so and colleges are scouting players in both leagues.

Comment

A team making it to a national tournament will give players more exposure in front of college coaches.

Comment

Not necessarily so and colleges are scouting players in both leagues.
                        It is absolutely so. Every club that has both fields the top team in DA, and if you think ECNL is pulling anywhere close to the same numbers for college coaches, you're drinking.

Comment

It is absolutely so. Every club that has both fields the top team in DA, and if you think ECNL is pulling anywhere close to the same numbers for college coaches, you're drinking.
                          The numbers and quality of coaches at ECNL and GDA events are the same. I don't have a pony in the race, I coach and have to attend the events for both leagues.

Comment

The numbers and quality of coaches at ECNL and GDA events are the same. I don't have a pony in the race, I coach and have to attend the events for both leagues.
                            No chance USC had all 3 coaches in Colorado only 1 in NJ. Duke didn't even show up to NJ. UCLA all 3 in Colorado none in NJ. It's not the same that's just a few I can name many more.

Comment

Is soccer the same as college football where a majority of your talent is pulled from your general region . Could be why cali colleges didn’t spend much resources in NJ .

Comment

Is soccer the same as college football where a majority of your talent is pulled from your general region . Could be why cali colleges didn’t spend much resources in NJ .
                                So explain why top ACC school didnt send their coaches to scout? I'll wait for the next excuse

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X