Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunrise FC Prime, Do you honestly think we are stupid?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Post...

And may I add that they are NOT the only club who does this. PBG DOC telling kids they can't tryout or train with others or they are not welcomed back... fixing a schedule for training and making it all mandatory with nothing was going on for those teams just to scare the kids and families into not attending other tryouts...
    Hey, that sounds like FESA. PBG needs to stop trying to be as cool as them.

Comment

Sunrise had the best thing going in the state for a long time. Great teams, great recruitment, happy teams, and then you made a deal with AH and it all imploded. What were you thinking?
      Stupid is as stupid does. Odds are at some point sooner or later, Sunrise parents and players will be crying complaining they got screwed.

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does. Odds are at some point sooner or later, Sunrise parents and players will be crying complaining they got screwed.
        We already know. Trust me. Just no better options out there.

Comment

All those tryouts and that's what they think about your club talent. 2 players. Wow.
          If your referring to the 03s. Those kids were picked way before tryouts ..tryouts was a waste

Comment

Way more sunrise players selected to ecnl than this post advertises.

You are being misled. Trust no one. Worry about your child.
            Lol. It was 2 from the 03s. The 04 prime team all bailed to weston and a few other places. So yes. The sunrise 04 team became the 04 ecnl. Its all smoking mirrors bud

Comment

Keeping it real

Just keeping it real for the parents still there. The 03 is a great team with great families. I just came to my senses before any of these mergers were a thought and both clubs discredited each other. The environment was not for me and this is not my first rodeo. Commenters can down play my original post but I stand by my observations bro since people assume this is a man’s world!

Comment

So it seems like the merger benefits some in different age groups. At least the younger girls coming up have the ECNL Avenue which is great

Comment

Lol. It was 2 from the 03s. The 04 prime team all bailed to weston and a few other places. So yes. The sunrise 04 team became the 04 ecnl. Its all smoking mirrors bud
                  Wow she the 04s left weston originally all to just go back?

Comment

Wow she the 04s left weston originally all to just go back?
                    FC Prime 04's did not return to Weston GDA. At least they we're not seen at tryouts.

Comment

How is the 06 team

How is the 06 team at prime

Comment

It blows my mind that an organization believes parents are not talking or will cease to share information because you tell us not to? Our girls grew up playing with each other, relationships were made and while we are all looking out for our individual child, most will not sell out friends and family. Making calls to families behind the scene to lure them in with false promises in your attempts to dismantle local smaller clubs for the sake of gaining numbers to fund your first teams! Do you honestly believe the bull**** you are selling? What did Prime produce there first year? Girls who were already being looked at and/or already committed? Sunrise, outside of your girls U18, what prospects do your girls who have won 3 state championships have? Oh, wait! Only two girls were good enough to make the ECNL team! What a joke! Now this team will become team two? And do what? A repeat schedule of what they have already done with the addition of a few select players from neighboring clubs? To play for a coach who doesn’t train, beats local teams but gets destroyed by out of state top competition. How will his 2nd team compete without the two select ECNL picks? I’ll tell!, the same because he gets out coached each time against top competition. What will your child gain? Zero! No training, no encouragement, punishment for mistakes and blame! Look up his team stats...educate your self, talk to the parents who’s daughters have played and currently play. We will not be censored!
                        Have fun at Weston. Your daughter is not good enough to play at Prime. What is truly amazing is that you care so much to write a crazy post with comments all over the place that no one can understand. wake up, The problem is your kid sucks at soccer. live with it and move on.

Comment

Have fun at Weston. Your daughter is not good enough to play at Prime. What is truly amazing is that you care so much to write a crazy post with comments all over the place that no one can understand. wake up, The problem is your kid sucks at soccer. live with it and move on.
                          Prime accepts anyone. Doesn't say much.

Comment

Prime accepts anyone. Doesn't say much.
                            I can actually attest to that, point being Weston B players making ECNL. Sunrise younger teams that absolutely destroyed Prime at Sting Cup and More Prime girls makenteam....

Comment

Ouch that sucks so how much are the fees for each team?

Comment

I can actually attest to that, point being Weston B players making ECNL. Sunrise younger teams that absolutely destroyed Prime at Sting Cup and More Prime girls makenteam....
                                I would think the best way to ascertain on whether Prime really stinks is to review their record for every team last year? correct?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X