Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched a parent argue with a club when they let him go saying she gave permission for him to take her kid to a tournament. Parents are crazy.
    That's because they worry more about soccer than the kids well being and take unnecessary risks like letting their kids go with out them and their supervision!

Comment

I watched a parent argue with a club when they let him go saying she gave permission for him to take her kid to a tournament. Parents are crazy.
      Exactly, some parents had no issues with a grown man wrestling, constantly hugging and touching, driving in his car, nevermind takint them to away tournaments and sleeping in his bed. What do parents think?

Comment

Not a big fan of Wellington but I have to give them credit. They fired him on the spot when they found out he had a child stay in his hotel room.

Comment

Not a big fan of Wellington but I have to give them credit. They fired him on the spot when they found out he had a child stay in his hotel room.
          Im knew to soccer, it this typical that children go to away games and lodge without their parents? Is their a certain age where they start to do this?

Comment

Im knew to soccer, it this typical that children go to away games and lodge without their parents? Is their a certain age where they start to do this?
            I don’t know what do you think moron it’s your kid, f uck stick

Comment

Of course they did. It's called CYA - Cover Your Azz. If they knew any of this was going on beforehand they're in legal and financial jeopardy.

Comment

Of course they did. It's called CYA - Cover Your Azz. If they knew any of this was going on beforehand they're in legal and financial jeopardy.
                "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

Comment

I don’t know what do you think moron it’s your kid, f uck stick
                  I don't know that's why I asked? *** is wrong with you?

Comment

When he was at Wellington he was regularly driving boys alone to games....

Comment

And FC and Royal Palm And Kicks and the schools he coached at etc etc.

Comment

Parents or legal guardians should be taking their kids to games whether in State or out, PERIOD! Anything else and you are just asking for trouble!

Comment

And FC and Royal Palm And Kicks and the schools he coached at etc etc.
                          He's been around for a long time in the area... this is scary...

Comment

Parents or legal guardians should be taking their kids to games whether in State or out, PERIOD! Anything else and you are just asking for trouble!
                            Amen to tht

Comment

The club????? What?????? What you should be saying is PARENTS should not allow these things for their CHILDREN’S best interest.
                              Years ago might of been okay to let your kids go to games, tournaments, performances, etc., under the supervision of the Club but today, in light of the Nassar incident with the US team and other issues, doesn't make any sense!

Comment

Years ago might of been okay to let your kids go to games, tournaments, performances, etc., under the supervision of the Club but today, in light of the Nassar incident with the US team and other issues, doesn't make any sense!
                                Many DA clubs don't even allow parents to travel with their kids, just coaches. Clubs have to run background checks - but unfortunately a person with a clean record won't get flagged. How many of you send your kids to games or to other's homes when you barely know the families? Happens there too and you're not running a background check on them. That weird cousin or neighbor? This isn't a sports-only issue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X