Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are these Florida vikings

Man we played the best coaches most talented team at rush champion cup this weekend. The u14 Vikings were full of talent and had a genius of a coach. I tried to find out information because I want my son to tryout for the team. They are low profile to say the least. If you know how i can reach the coach please advise

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man we played the best coaches most talented team at rush champion cup this weekend. The u14 Vikings were full of talent and had a genius of a coach. I tried to find out information because I want my son to tryout for the team. They are low profile to say the least. If you know how i can reach the coach please advise
    Since this is TS, I assume this is sarcasm... but I think they are a tournament team made up of players from a few clubs.

Comment

The players were ok but the coach is a wizard. Great to see highly qualified coaches giving back!

Comment

I reckon the OP is the coach from the Vikings. Join a real club if you are so good and train a team with different level of skills and make them a good side. Then you will be seen as a ‘genius’ or ‘wizard’

Comment

Let’s see...Rush Champions Cup is what, a C or D level tournament. Must’ve been stellar competition. How many of these Vikings play DA or even ECNL?

Comment

They are not in da solely due to the normal club pilitics

Comment

They are a rec level team that plays in local and some regional tournaments. They do not have a real coach but just a dad who is upset his son has not been selected by the area's top club teams so he made a team just for his son and then pulls from the area's local ECNL talent to carry the team. It's really a sad story but one that is common in sports, that is all you need to know.

Comment

They are a rec level team that plays in local and some regional tournaments. They do not have a real coach but just a dad who is upset his son has not been selected by the area's top club teams so he made a team just for his son and then pulls from the area's local ECNL talent to carry the team. It's really a sad story but one that is common in sports, that is all you need to know.
                This is the most spot on comment I have ever read on TS. Poor guy truly believes the kid is going to play pro.

Comment

This is the most spot on comment I have ever read on TS. Poor guy truly believes the kid is going to play pro.
                  Amazing team and coach. Would beat any ECNL and local club team.

Comment

Yep, no doubt about it coach. You sure know your stuff!

Now it's time to take your medicine and then you can keep watching Jeopardy in the play room.

Comment

Well from the sounds of it this post was created by the coach because if what the other posters say is accurate then this "Vikings" team would not beat any local club team because they have the players from those clubs guest play for them. This is a typical TS post. Daddy looking for accolades for his below average or average son who plays but can not make the local travel teams or if he does he just sits the bench watching.

Comment

Yep, no doubt about it coach. You sure know your stuff!

Now it's time to take your medicine and then you can keep watching Jeopardy in the play room.
                        That team has a couple of dads who believe their sons are the next Messi or Ronaldo. The coach/dad just feeds their egos. I bet it is quite an experience listening to those dads talk about how great they are and how they could beat any of the local ECNL or DA teams.
                        HA HA!!

Comment

this is honestly the funniest thread yet on TS.

Comment

No, as kids on his teams play for said ECNL teams

Comment

LOL!! It is a team made up full of guest players from other clubs in the Orlando area. That is all it is. The coach isn't any good. In fact they tried to have a club but couldn't compete against all the other clubs in the area so now they just enter random tournaments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X