Rush 04 girls state cup champions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The goal by the sunrise girl is probably the best goal I have ever seen in girls youth soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The goal by the sunrise girl is probably the best goal I have ever seen in girls youth soccer.
      Sounds like a great game. Both teams have a lot to be proud of.

Comment

Sounds like a great game. Both teams have a lot to be proud of.
        It will be interesting to see what is left of both teams next season.

Comment

Both her goals were great but the rest of the game from sunrise was terrible to watch. Kick it, boot it ,run.

Comment

Both her goals were great but the rest of the game from sunrise was terrible to watch. Kick it, boot it ,run.
            You clearly didn’t watch the game. On the contrary, sunrise controlled the ball most of the game. It was Rush who was kicking, boot, run. Sunrise completely dominated that game and if you say otherwise, you are just a parent homer.

Comment

Link? YouTube?

Comment

Link? YouTube?
                Go to sunrisestingsoccer on Instagram. It is the 2nd and 3rd most recent post. The first post is her second goal.

Comment

Go to sunrisestingsoccer on Instagram. It is the 2nd and 3rd most recent post. The first post is her second goal.
                  3rd post is the better angle

Comment

3rd post is the better angle
                    Yeah. That’s pretty sick.

Comment

You clearly didn’t watch the game. On the contrary, sunrise controlled the ball most of the game. It was Rush who was kicking, boot, run. Sunrise completely dominated that game and if you say otherwise, you are just a parent homer.
                      you would think Rush would try something different at some point.

Comment

I was ready to b an a hole but that was a great goal , that girl should be playing gda , shes a little on the slow side but amazing skills and strong

Comment

I was ready to b an a hole but that was a great goal , that girl should be playing gda , shes a little on the slow side but amazing skills and strong
                          She is a great player. Earlier in state cup, sunrise was down 1-0 at half. She proceeded to score 5 goals in the second half.

Comment

Ok ... just kicking the ball in the air and back and forth isn’t controlled soccer. You are probably used to watching that crap and think it’s the best soccer. I watched the entire game and both teams are bad but sunrise has a great forward so that’s how they get results without her they would be nothing.

Comment

Ok ... just kicking the ball in the air and back and forth isn’t controlled soccer. You are probably used to watching that crap and think it’s the best soccer. I watched the entire game and both teams are bad but sunrise has a great forward so that’s how they get results without her they would be nothing.
                              You sir have no idea w t f you are talking about. You clearly didn’t watch the game.

Comment

And you keep giving it to one fast player who never passes. Bad strategy at this age.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X