Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then the future is very bright in South Florida. Take players clearly being favored regardless of talent and leave others out.
    Such as life!!! Inter blew it, it’s not pure! The old school sees things differently. It will be interesting to see the playing style they implement and how technical director will implement. It will be 1 playing style which is really great for the kids as they advance, that’s how it should be done. Question is what will it be? I don’t think it will be very sophisticated to be honest. Hope for the best

Comment

Such as life!!! Inter blew it, it’s not pure! The old school sees things differently. It will be interesting to see the playing style they implement and how technical director will implement. It will be 1 playing style which is really great for the kids as they advance, that’s how it should be done. Question is what will it be? I don’t think it will be very sophisticated to be honest. Hope for the best
      What exactly did Inter blow? They haven’t even had a single practice yet. None of the people writing **** on here has any clue as to what’s going on most likely due to their kids not making it

Comment

What exactly did Inter blow? They haven’t even had a single practice yet. None of the people writing **** on here has any clue as to what’s going on most likely due to their kids not making it
        I can assure you we made it, I can tell you there are four guys that formed these selections with 50 percent of the selection made by Weston coaches. There is no u-13 coach at this time? Huh? There are also other age group coaches not available yet. There are also too many kids selected how is 1 coach going to handle 24 plus kids, how can you even implement proper train sessions. It’s going to be very interesting, I am just not sure what there rush was to have this put together. They have no fields except a park in sunrise . They seem to be running in panic mode. I believe it will take few yrs for them to get sorted.

Comment

I can assure you we made it, I can tell you there are four guys that formed these selections with 50 percent of the selection made by Weston coaches. There is no u-13 coach at this time? Huh? There are also other age group coaches not available yet. There are also too many kids selected how is 1 coach going to handle 24 plus kids, how can you even implement proper train sessions. It’s going to be very interesting, I am just not sure what there rush was to have this put together. They have no fields except a park in sunrise . They seem to be running in panic mode. I believe it will take few yrs for them to get sorted.
          Inter will not be sorted to maybe 2021 and by then facilities in place, etc. By then most MLS DA players that have been selected would have been dropped with new ones coming as the new stadium will be there and trial and error for first 1-2 years would have been in place and will explore other opportunities with new faces.

2 years from now will also be a change in the facilities as coaches, players, and anyone else that is going this upcoming season, granted some of the very good players will still be present maybe top 6-7 players per age group, the rest will be dropped and new faces will be introduced as soccer demands not just in South Florida but around the world.

An academy should have been waited to next season to have more things into place, rather than being in panic mode and two months to do everything...

Comment

Inter will not be sorted to maybe 2021 and by then facilities in place, etc. By then most MLS DA players that have been selected would have been dropped with new ones coming as the new stadium will be there and trial and error for first 1-2 years would have been in place and will explore other opportunities with new faces.

2 years from now will also be a change in the facilities as coaches, players, and anyone else that is going this upcoming season, granted some of the very good players will still be present maybe top 6-7 players per age group, the rest will be dropped and new faces will be introduced as soccer demands not just in South Florida but around the world.

An academy should have been waited to next season to have more things into place, rather than being in panic mode and two months to do everything...
            Bro you seemed to know it all, play the lotto!.
            The kids that were chosen were best that came to ID camp with the exception of 1 or that fell through the cracks.
            Parents from kids that didn't make it are butt hurting and thats ok ointment helps.
            By the way did you get the email about what size cleats and style your kid wants?
            MLS baby , good training , free free free can't beat that, who cares where they train or what happens in the future MLS is here to stay and I am very happy my kid is part of the beginning on inter miami.

Comment

The kids that were chosen were best that came to ID camp with the exception of 1 or that fell through the cracks.
              Parents from kids that didn't make it are butt hurting and thats ok ointment helps.
              By the way did you get the email about what size cleats and style your kid wants?
              MLS baby , good training , free free free can't beat that, who cares where they train or what happens in the future MLS is here to stay and I am very happy my kid is part of the beginning on inter miami.
              Miami fusion 2.0

Comment

Have you watched an mls game is that what we aspire to. Unattractive boring football. It’s a retirement league for Europe’s superstars to come punch a check sell some shirts, there gone as soon as there two three year deal is up. They don’t want to live here they want to experience American culture and then want to leave quickly

Comment

Have you watched an mls game is that what we aspire to. Unattractive boring football. It’s a retirement league for Europe’s superstars to come punch a check sell some shirts, there gone as soon as there two three year deal is up. They don’t want to live here they want to experience American culture and then want to leave quickly
                  Mas already stated they’re looking at 8-9 European players...

Comment

Oh okay. Let me take my kid back to Kendall then.

Comment

Oh okay. Let me take my kid back to Kendall then.
                      No, MLS will play in the champions league for the next season since they are ranked the highest world wide, you play MLS your basically 4th to 5th tier worldwide, no one will come looking for you, maybe if you make a national appearance, which by the way USA looking to have players abroad not domestically.

Comment

Mas already stated they’re looking at 8-9 European players...
                        3 dps per team! MLS is a franchise like McDonald’s that’s why it sucks!

Comment

No, MLS will play in the champions league for the next season since they are ranked the highest world wide, you play MLS your basically 4th to 5th tier worldwide, no one will come looking for you, maybe if you make a national appearance, which by the way USA looking to have players abroad not domestically.
                          Again, let me take my kid back to Kendall then.

Thanks for the info captain obvious.

Comment

so what the inter miami coach instagram

Comment

They're going to try to play like Man city with players that don't play that way. They chose players that may do better in a south american league rather than Europe. Too many egos on the pitch trying to shine individually rather than to do the right thing for the team. Good luck.

Comment

If you don't like it don't watch it! Let the rest of us support. MlS not a top league but better than many with more soccer history, MLS is new and heading the right direccion, stay away with your negativity we dont need you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X