Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come on, no excuses. DT tells us he only has the best of the best.
    He is an exaggerating braggart. I fully admit that.

But that doesn't change the fact that he didn't have much to choose from and as time passes he replaces the people that aren't working out.

Comment

Like, dude, even friggin Trump finally admitted that it was a lie. We're more than two years after even Trump told you it wasn't true. How could you possibly ever give the guy a fair chance if you were so blithely and thoughtlessly walking around with that totally false belief? And in that regard you were in lockstep with millions of other Americans who barely even tried to hide the real problem you had with him.
      You are mistaken... I voted for Obama the first time (not really proud of that... but just pointing it out). And what was my “real problem” that I had with him? Can’t wait to hear it. And yes, you are correct... Trump did put that idea to rest (BC), so you can’t really say that I hang on his every word now, can you? The video of the Hawaiian BC “red flags” was interesting. That’s all. They were able to reveal different layers of the BC where it had likely been altered. But whatever... I’m sure that’s just a conspiracy theory.

Comment

Mattis, McMaster and Kelly didn't walk away. They were fired. Romney hated Trump even before the election. How about giving examples that actually prove your point?
        Go through the very long list. You'd think that after all those years with The Apprentice that he'd be better at hiring.

Mattis wasn't fired. And how many were fired or left because they refused to do something unethical or illegal??? Kelly? Comey? McGahn? Rosenstein? Sessions? And Romney calls balls and strikes the way he sees them. He's called Trump out several times and also defended him several times. And what's your excuse for Bill Weld?

Comment

You are mistaken... I voted for Obama the first time (not really proud of that... but just pointing it out). And what was my “real problem” that I had with him? Can’t wait to hear it. And yes, you are correct... Trump did put that idea to rest (BC), so you can’t really say that I hang on his every word now, can you? The video of the Hawaiian BC “red flags” was interesting. That’s all. They were able to reveal different layers of the BC where it had likely been altered. But whatever... I’m sure that’s just a conspiracy theory.
          Yup, the article explains that.

Comment

Go through the very long list. You'd think that after all those years with The Apprentice that he'd be better at hiring.

Mattis wasn't fired. And how many were fired or left because they refused to do something unethical or illegal??? Kelly? Comey? McGahn? Rosenstein? Sessions? And Romney calls balls and strikes the way he sees them. He's called Trump out several times and also defended him several times. And what's your excuse for Bill Weld?
            Mattis was asked to resign, and he resigned. That's fired in Washingtonspeak.

A lot of the establishment hates trump so I'm not sure why you think it's some scandal that establishment figures haven't lasted long in the Trump administration.

Comment

He is an exaggerating braggart. I fully admit that.

But that doesn't change the fact that he didn't have much to choose from and as time passes he replaces the people that aren't working out.
              Wow....defend and justify to the death. One day I'm going to understand the stranglehold this guy has over you folks, although I'm afraid I already do.

Comment

Are you 12? And there we see it, your real feelings and agenda questioning his "allegiances." Sold out our country? According to....who....you? Like to....Russia? You should have worked harder in high school so you could someone other than Bridgewater State. And please take your racism with you on the way out the door.
                Are you one of the ones hung up with Trump/Russia collusion? If so.... do you think that others can’t question Obama’s allegiances? That only works when you are complaining about Trump? I see.... having said that, Obama could use a good digging into. How much cash did he ship over to Iran? What was it $1.7B? Nothing to see there, I’m sure.... but oh that Russian collusion. Bad, Orange Man, bad. Lol.

Comment

Mattis was asked to resign, and he resigned. That's fired in Washingtonspeak.

A lot of the establishment hates trump so I'm not sure why you think it's some scandal that establishment figures haven't lasted long in the Trump administration.
                  Umm, no. That's not how Mattis went down. Did he technically have to resign because he could not ethically follow through with what Trump wanted him to do, OK, maybe, but Trump had not wanted Mattis to resign. He wanted him to obey....and therein lies to the obstruction in plain sight. You do what the dictator says or you're gone, regardless of what you're being asked to do and regardless of how dirty. And so he's got Ivanka and Jared in there in huge, major roles because no one else was available? That's why, when neither one of them had any credible experience? Pure nepotism. Like 15th century nepotism.

Comment

Yup, the article explains that.
                    Oh cool... I’m certain Wikipedia has all the pertinent information and is the most valid source out there. I’ll take a look when I get a chance.

Comment

Are you one of the ones hung up with Trump/Russia collusion? If so.... do you think that others can’t question Obama’s allegiances? That only works when you are complaining about Trump? I see.... having said that, Obama could use a good digging into. How much cash did he ship over to Iran? What was it $1.7B? Nothing to see there, I’m sure.... but oh that Russian collusion. Bad, Orange Man, bad. Lol.
                      Funny that you bring up Iran. Obama worked really hard to get us and the world in a better place with Iran, and Trump had a woody about how fast he could destroy that (and anything else Obama did purely out of ego rather than policy). Now Trump has got us in a total mess.

What about Nikki Haley? What was her reason?

Comment

Oh cool... I’m certain Wikipedia has all the pertinent information and is the most valid source out there. I’ll take a look when I get a chance.
                        I thought it might be the easiest to read for you. It's written in a nice neutral style but feel free to do any research, but if you're gonna mention research in a post at least do some. Btw, how did you get so duped on the first election? I can see why you're so embarrassed.

Comment

Wow....defend and justify to the death. One day I'm going to understand the stranglehold this guy has over you folks, although I'm afraid I already do.
                          I can list a lot of things I think Trump does wrong and I don't like. But there are a lot of things I do like too. You guys seem to concentrate on just making crap up or exaggerating meaningless items rather than concentrate on the things he actually does wrong for some inexplicable reason. You also ignore that option B was Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Umm, no. That's not how Mattis went down. Did he technically have to resign because he could not ethically follow through with what Trump wanted him to do, OK, maybe, but Trump had not wanted Mattis to resign. He wanted him to obey....and therein lies to the obstruction in plain sight. You do what the dictator says or you're gone, regardless of what you're being asked to do and regardless of how dirty. And so he's got Ivanka and Jared in there in huge, major roles because no one else was available? That's why, when neither one of them had any credible experience? Pure nepotism. Like 15th century nepotism.
                            Mattis worked for Trump. Of course Trump wants him to obey. Did you really think that one out?

Comment

Are you 12? And there we see it, your real feelings and agenda questioning his "allegiances." Sold out our country? According to....who....you? Like to....Russia? You should have worked harder in high school so you could someone other than Bridgewater State. And please take your racism with you on the way out the door.
                              And btw, genius, here’s a helpful hint... next time you are going to attempt to call someone out for being a dummy (based on what college they went to... which is ridiculous... but if it somehow matters, I did not attend Bridgewater State) perhaps you should learn to proofread or figure out a way to sound at least somewhat intelligent because that sentence about college was a real hot mess! Try harder.

Comment

Funny that you bring up Iran. Obama worked really hard to get us and the world in a better place with Iran, and Trump had a woody about how fast he could destroy that (and anything else Obama did purely out of ego rather than policy). Now Trump has got us in a total mess.

What about Nikki Haley? What was her reason?
                                Obama worked really hard with Iran, and failed miserably, giving them access to over 100 billion dollars of previously frozen funds, let them keep attacking us and our allies in Iraq, Syria, etc and let them keep all of their nuclear equipment.

Nikki Haley wants to make money and then run for President. So she is jumping into the private sector while her reputation is intact.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X