•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're a burger!

At least he served.
    Yep. And now he is serving Pizza to illegals celebrating their ability to have Sanctuary.

Comment

We disagree. It is disqualifying for me...just doing it, but even more so for the refusal to ever apologize. I'm in one 40%, you're in another 40%. Will all come down to the last 10-20%.
      Disqualify - pronounce (someone) ineligible for an office, activity, or competition because of an offense or infringement

Ineligible - legally or officially unable to be considered for a position or benefit.

Comment

Well, you're just wrong then. Transgenders are as much transgender as you are heterosexual (assuming you are) or others homosexual. With the difference being that overall their lives are far more difficult and dangerous.

HRC would have been a great President...the most qualified candidate in history. Unfortunately, if she had been elected the right would not have allowed her to do anything. In fact, they vowed to keep having investigations of Benghazi (a horrific tragedy but not a crime) even after finding nothing. On Trump, we'll see how much of a collapse there is. Hopefully we can through the rest of last two years without a total collapse.

BTW, what do you think one of Fox's prime time stars would have done if they had come across tapes of Obama calling into talk shows as someone else praising himself? Or if there had been a fake and corrupt Obama University? Or if Obama had bragged about "grabbing them by the...and doing whatever I want with them"?
        Maybe it will come out someday that there is something in our food or something else where there is such a large increase in transgenderism.... I mean, I doubt it, but who knows? And no, I don’t buy into it’s always been there (in the same amount) as today. Yes, I’m sure it was there in the past, but not like today where we’re talking bathroom laws, kindergarteners learning about this, male/female sports questions, changing pronouns, etc etc. Personally, I’m not at all into this progressive liberal agenda. But each to their own, I’m always respectful of people who are in any way “different”, but I’m also not going to bend to every little liberal oddball request (ie call me “xe”). Noooooo.... it’s he/she/it .... take your pick!

I laugh at you and your Obama reference.... Of course there is always this back and forth political talk amongst differing candidates/parties. That’s always been there and will always be there... But if you are going to suggest that DT has not been scrutinized more than any other political candidate in recent history then I will have to laugh at you. It’s ridiculous. I must admit though, I feel like it might be backfiring on them. People are getting sick of it and realizing that the vast majority of the DT stuff is just nonsense and ongoing political attacks.

Comment

Disqualify - pronounce (someone) ineligible for an office, activity, or competition because of an offense or infringement

Ineligible - legally or officially unable to be considered for a position or benefit.
          Maybe you've watched CNN or FOX or any news channel....and seen senators and congresspeople asked if various things are disqualifying or would be disqualifying. The answer for someone to say yes doesn't have to rise to the level of illegality or a crime. But you knew that and are just being difficult.

I'll give you an example....so and so is a white supremacist nationalist, and some might consider that disqualifying. Get it?

Comment

I laugh at you and your Obama reference.... Of course there is always this back and forth political talk amongst differing candidates/parties. That’s always been there and will always be there... But if you are going to suggest that DT has not been scrutinized more than any other political candidate in recent history then I will have to laugh at you. It’s ridiculous. I must admit though, I feel like it might be backfiring on them. People are getting sick of it and realizing that the vast majority of the DT stuff is just nonsense and ongoing political attacks.
            DT has been scrutinized more than HRC was? Really? Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz are STILL talking about HRC every day.

Nonsense? Do you think DT is corrupt or not? Did you pick Trump University over a NESCAC? Do you want your next President to have called into talk shows as an imposter to promote himself?

Comment

DT has been scrutinized more than HRC was? Really? Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz are STILL talking about HRC every day.

Nonsense? Do you think DT is corrupt or not? Did you pick Trump University over a NESCAC? Do you want your next President to have called into talk shows as an imposter to promote himself?
              BTW, if you want to claim that DT has received more television coverage (which he loves, craves and needs) than any other candidate ever then I will wholeheartedly agree with you. We live in the world of Trump and the Kardashians, and I'd be hard-pressed to declare which one is the most inauthentic. Otherwise, DT could have ended 80% of the coverage (which would send into a major depressive episode) by just disclosing the info he should have disclosed long ago and/or by having press conferences where he actually tried to explain his apparent lovefest and silence on Putin and if he had actually tried to navigate and repair divisions rather than sowing and fueling them.

Comment

Maybe you've watched CNN or FOX or any news channel....and seen senators and congresspeople asked if various things are disqualifying or would be disqualifying. The answer for someone to say yes doesn't have to rise to the level of illegality or a crime. But you knew that and are just being difficult.

I'll give you an example....so and so is a white supremacist nationalist, and some might consider that disqualifying. Get it?
                No, not legally.

Legally, a 25-year old would be disqualified. Not just because they are a doooosh

Comment

No, not legally.

Legally, a 25-year old would be disqualified. Not just because they are a doooosh
                  So you don't understand the nuanced ways the word can be used....and is used on a regular basis.

Comment

So you don't understand the nuanced ways the word can be used....and is used on a regular basis.
                    Just because someone (you) use a word incorrectly, doesn't mean the rest of us should.

Move along.

Comment

He caved (and shouldn't have had to) and divulged the certificate in 2008. In 2016 (yes, 2016), Trump was still insisting on and pushing birtherism. Trump should have been disqualified on that basis along, aside from the other 5000 reasons he should be disqualified.

And with the taxes, Trump is on record insisting that Presidential candidates should disclose their taxes, and before the fiction he started about an audit he vowed to disclose them. And now we're here. Wonder why.
                      And it was before the Democrats and some anti-Trump republicans pushed the fiction they started about Russia collusion. Times change and Trump has zero to gain by turning over his taxes to those hyena's.

Comment

And it was before the Democrats and some anti-Trump republicans pushed the fiction they started about Russia collusion. Times change and Trump has zero to gain by turning over his taxes to those hyena's.
                        But can he at least apologize to Obama?

Comment

But can he at least apologize to Obama?
                          Does Trump seem like the type of guy who apologizes for anything?

Do I care? Nope

Comment

Just because someone (you) use a word incorrectly, doesn't mean the rest of us should.

Move along.
                            Hey, go f&#k yourself.

Comment

Does Trump seem like the type of guy who apologizes for anything?

Do I care? Nope
                              Of course you don't. Serve yourself up a Trump steak with a Trump wine and you're all set.

And guess what....the taxes are coming out.

Comment

Of course you don't. Serve yourself up a Trump steak with a Trump wine and you're all set.

And guess what....the taxes are coming out.
                                Don't care for the man nor his personal business endeavors.

My, you certainly are a bitter person.

Just vote him out. Stop with crying about the past. Crap...my 6-year old knows when to move on. Just puts the band-aid on the scraped knee and gets back out there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X