Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
training is all that matters, can these guys do it at a high level intensity, i think not, they have been running babysitting classes in the lower levels for yrs. So all of a sudden there going to turn the motor on, i don't see that happening. There all great guys.
Tony left previous club to come to Weston as no good players there, following year brought all hammock players as supporting cast. Best two players including goalie left. Happy they left as their game was not as sharp as before, parents would tell you this. Does he or Alan Develop, HELL No! Your not good, next one up. No time for that.

Everyone knows, Weston is not the place for development, their main tool is recruitment. So that should answer your questions. Weston is seeing a drop off this upcoming season, they are not as Strong as previous seasons.

Anything that didn't leave this season to Inter, your just second there and thats being modest.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yup and next year no u-13 year after that no u-14
Apparently your lost. DA starts at U13 not before, the Florida Academy League is not sanctioned by US Soccer, so get your facts together. Look your going to play PSG who no longer have DA.

This is something put together to keep 2009 and 2008 players playing against each other and for DA to continue charging nice amounts to parents on those age categories.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tony is great. Alan is okay too. Player pool gone
Alot of players pissed at Tony, for not making the recommendations to go, and the ones invited were not strong enough from those 3 that made it that were with weston just one season and now gone, the ones that were there before being with coach tony were not developed right, therefore no Inter.

Thats the answer. Good luck with the shield.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Apparently your lost. DA starts at U13 not before, the Florida Academy League is not sanctioned by US Soccer, so get your facts together. Look your going to play PSG who no longer have DA.

This is something put together to keep 2009 and 2008 players playing against each other and for DA to continue charging nice amounts to parents on those age categories.
so its better if its sanctioned by US soccer, it will be the same thing they took the current U-12 Da teams in florida and made a league, 'trying to keep the same standard", the level of required coaching requirment is the drop off! Its a rip off in fees I agree. Inter is in the league as well as Orlando. S florida teams will be weaker because of inter taking so many kids, but other places tampa etc will be strong and compete. After Next year there will be no u-13 as they eliminate that at the DA level as well.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If you think Weston will do something for your son's sports development, I'm sorry to tell you that you're wrong. The few players that stand out individually, with a little more level than you can see in that club, is because their parents pay extra private lessons, otherwise, forget, your son will only be a # $$$, until in the next season come an unsuspecting cooler than you.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so its better if its sanctioned by US soccer, it will be the same thing they took the current U-12 Da teams in florida and made a league, 'trying to keep the same standard", the level of required coaching requirment is the drop off! Its a rip off in fees I agree. Inter is in the league as well as Orlando. S florida teams will be weaker because of inter taking so many kids, but other places tampa etc will be strong and compete. After Next year there will be no u-13 as they eliminate that at the DA level as well.
Hmm look at ur 2008-2009 coaches not even licensed to be DA, isn't that what your paying for... Per USA DA rules. guess not. Who's the dumb a&^ now.

Inter will win it all, congrats for 2019-2020.

Orlando and Inter which are both MLS DA basically winning, the rest. easy scrimmages.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hmm look at ur 2008-2009 coaches not even licensed to be DA, isn't that what your paying for... Per USA DA rules. guess not. Who's the dumb a&^ now.

Inter will win it all, congrats for 2019-2020.

Orlando and Inter which are both MLS DA basically winning, the rest. easy scrimmages.
2008 and 2009 only? No no no. Enter the website of Weston and review the resume of each coach, you will find real gems, like the coach U14 DA. Is not US Soccer DA controlling that the clubs meet the qualification requirements of the coaches? It seems like no or someone is cheating
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hmm look at ur 2008-2009 coaches not even licensed to be DA, isn't that what your paying for... Per USA DA rules. guess not. Who's the dumb a&^ now.

Inter will win it all, congrats for 2019-2020.

Orlando and Inter which are both MLS DA basically winning, the rest. easy scrimmages.
go look at the weston u-14 Da coach asignment that guy has a D liscense! Weston has quit on it all!! Inter hasnt developed anything yet, they poached! Lets see if they can develop these kids. Michia and Pastora will be sacked in less than two yrs
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you think Weston will do something for your son's sports development, I'm sorry to tell you that you're wrong. The few players that stand out individually, with a little more level than you can see in that club, is because their parents pay extra private lessons, otherwise, forget, your son will only be a # $$$, until in the next season come an unsuspecting cooler than you.
And with these two coaches, damn more private training for sure. The goalie 2009, defender and other that left to Inter were having 2-3 private trainings to get more exposure and they will even tell you glad leaving Weston to inter as coaching sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
2008 and 2009 only? No no no. Enter the website of Weston and review the resume of each coach, you will find real gems, like the coach U14 DA. Is not US Soccer DA controlling that the clubs meet the qualification requirements of the coaches? It seems like no or someone is cheating
Weston doesn't care need that money coming in those coaches requiring $1K per month and thats entry level 2-3 years in the club, yea. they making it with the players.

isnt's 2009 coach works at the post office as a mailman. Figure that. needs another team to refi his house. He knows Weston will provide and they have.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.