Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions League

Please tell me at least some of you saw this match.

I know nobody at LFC IA watched😏😏😏

It was insane. I assume you mean Liverpool Barca?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It was insane. I assume you mean Liverpool Barca?
      Greatest ever.
      But our complete lack of interest in a sport, other than assuming our children will be professional, is evidenced by not a single reply, outside of your confirmation.
      Wow

Comment

Well my kid went to see avengers and came out screaming about Liverpool v Barca. Liverpool is her team and she’s over the moon.

Comment

Yes was a great game ,srry I didn’t run to TS to post my thoughts.

Comment

Greatest ever.
            But our complete lack of interest in a sport, other than assuming our children will be professional, is evidenced by not a single reply, outside of your confirmation.
            Wow
            Great, great win, but not greatest ever.

Comment

I’m not even a Liverpool fan, but I found myself screaming with delight at the third goal. Being down 3-0 to Barça with no Salah or Firmino, I figured Liverpool was done. Never give up like Salah’s shirt said. It just name the final a lot more interesting.

Anybody have any thoughts on if this really impacts the Premier League or is ManU a lock?

Comment

I’m not even a Liverpool fan, but I found myself screaming with delight at the third goal. Being down 3-0 to Barça with no Salah or Firmino, I figured Liverpool was done. Never give up like Salah’s shirt said. It just name the final a lot more interesting.

Anybody have any thoughts on if this really impacts the Premier League or is ManU a lock?
                ManCity you mean.

Right now 'Pool is sky-high and they will carry that momentum into the weekend. But, it's out of their hands as City is in the lead. City wins, it doesn't matter what 'Pool does.

Comment

ManCity you mean.

Right now 'Pool is sky-high and they will carry that momentum into the weekend. But, it's out of their hands as City is in the lead. City wins, it doesn't matter what 'Pool does.
                  Yes, sorry about that. Force of habit :) I agree that City is probably going to win, but Liverpool might give Brighton some hope.

Comment

This Barca team is not the champion team of the past. Messi can't carry them all the time. They were too nervous in a hostile away environment. This lack of confidence cost them dearly. Congrats to Liverpool.

Comment

Yes, sorry about that. Force of habit :) I agree that City is probably going to win, but Liverpool might give Brighton some hope.
                      Brighton has nothing to play for, but they didn't last week and still gave my Gunners a hard time. My Gunners are so freakin' soft it slays me.

Comment

will it be an all-England final? can the Spurs avoid doing something Spursy? my bet is yes. Ajax is tough and had a good run, but with Vertonghen back and Son up top, I'd say it'll be 2-0 Spurs.

Comment

will it be an all-England final? can the Spurs avoid doing something Spursy? my bet is yes. Ajax is tough and had a good run, but with Vertonghen back and Son up top, I'd say it'll be 2-0 Spurs.
                          Hope not, as I like Ajax and loathe Spurs...but...I see a 1-1 final it going to penalties before Spurs advance.

Comment

Hope not, as I like Ajax and loathe Spurs...but...I see a 1-1 final it going to penalties before Spurs advance.
                            I meant 1-1 on agg; 1-0 today.

Comment

Liverpool for the win

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X