Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major gda announcements begin thursday and friday .....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's try being more constructive. Anyone think GDA will change any rules to compete with ECNL, like HS or sub rules?
    If they do, they should be run out of town immediately .... if they imitate ECNL it is a blatant admission that ECNL got it right and that the USSF experiment was not about a better platform but only about power and money!

Comment

Yes, the announcements will begin.

As for the high level clubs rumored to be dropping (Real Colorado, Blues, Solar) our kids don’t play for them...so immediate impact to you?

Other than to stir the pot is zero.

The continued fear mongering and focus on what is supposed to be such a poor league is mind boggling. Clubs will drop, announcements will come on, and the sun will rise tomorrow.

See you back here Thursday as you slap your belly and give each other high five’s praying for the demise of a league, causing stress to others, just so you can say you were right and that ECNL is better. Does any of this make your daughter play better or give her a better chance of playing in college? Of course not...but whatevs.
      We are transplants. My kid has played these teams. Great games. When quality teams/clubs drop out, it hurts the overall league. Stinks that this is happening.

Comment

If they do, they should be run out of town immediately .... if they imitate ECNL it is a blatant admission that ECNL got it right and that the USSF experiment was not about a better platform but only about power and money!
        ECNL got it right because USSF was involved. ECNL became too political that's why USSF moved away. Which is funny because USSF is very political. Pot...kettle...you know how it goes. Brutal.

Comment

Let's try being more constructive. Anyone think GDA will change any rules to compete with ECNL, like HS or sub rules?
          No way they give in that.

Supposedly games today in CO were canceled because of weather. Some teams only played two games

Comment

...but whatevs.
            whatevs? Are you like, literally, 15? Or an instagram influencer or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Agreed. The ECNL money mongers can’t see through their own greed. Giving one more license to another club other than themselves (that’s you Stars) in the MA RI NH ME area would change the game and club soccer scene in NE.
              We were told that NEFC rejected the ECNL for DA. I have one that is almost done with DA and another that will leave the club after this year. The DA gamble has been a disaster.

Comment

Having two ECNL clubs with three teams between them in the same state an hour apart doesn’t provide reasonable access for the other four states in the region.
                there are hardly the #s in those other 4 states to warrant a team.

Comment

We were told that NEFC rejected the ECNL for DA. I have one that is almost done with DA and another that will leave the club after this year. The DA gamble has been a disaster.
                  The chickens are coming home to roost for Mazar.

Comment

Can stars just let nefc into ecnl and end this mess in New England. End the ******* and chest thunping

Comment

Can stars just let nefc into ecnl and end this mess in New England. End the ******* and chest thunping
                      Seriously!

Comment

Not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          Seriously!
                          To be sure I’m losing my patience with NEFC but after all the crap I have heard on the sidelines about ECNL I’m not sure even I would be anxious to give NEFC another chance. Believe me, I’d love it for my kid because I liked the year my oldest was in ECNL, but spend one minute reading the posts on this website and tell me that if you were Stars you would make that outreach again. They’d sooner turn to GPS or SSS.

Comment

gambled and lost. Relegated to a lifetime of playing Cedar Stars, Oakwood, Empire and horrendous Albertson.

I knew it would implode but figured it would take longer.

Scorps ends up the winner in this mess.

Comment

New kids are pouring into Scorps across all the ECNL age groups.

Comment

gambled and lost. Relegated to a lifetime of playing Cedar Stars, Oakwood, Empire and horrendous Albertson.

I knew it would implode but figured it would take longer.

Scorps ends up the winner in this mess.
                                Everything that many predicted would happen has come to fruition but no one predicted it happening this fast. Year 3 may be the last, it will certainly be the last in its present form.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X