Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would have to pay him at least double to pry him away. He has a great group of boys at 2002 who he will want to see off to college. So nothing moving in next year or two. Have to imagine he would be a likely target for poaching from bigger club. More likely he will move into college ranks.
    Not sure if you’re joking or not about moving into the college ranks, but I’ll venture a guess that you are based on this bio.

https://bsbproduction.s3.amazonaws.c...ach%20greg.pdf

Comment

Not sure if you’re joking or not about moving into the college ranks, but I’ll venture a guess that you are based on this bio.

https://bsbproduction.s3.amazonaws.c...ach%20greg.pdf
      Not joking. Greg is a great young coach that is up and coming. Players and parents love him and respond to him. He can coach the little ones and the young men without skipping a beat. He has all the qualities that make him extremely marketable. Knowledgeable, great communicator, organized, connects with the players. His future is extremely bright.

Comment

Not joking. Greg is a great young coach that is up and coming. Players and parents love him and respond to him. He can coach the little ones and the young men without skipping a beat. He has all the qualities that make him extremely marketable. Knowledgeable, great communicator, organized, connects with the players. His future is extremely bright.
        Speaking from personal experience, I agree wholeheartedly! Greg is an amazing coach that has been fantastic for our 2007s and 2008s

Comment

Wow, that is some soccer resume .... Almost as good as mine ..... A D license no less! Wow, this guy has put in his time. I bet MC fires PG once they see this.

Comment

So let me get this straight, you’re thinking that the “college ranks” are his next step? That’s what you’re saying?

Comment

So let me get this straight, you’re thinking that the “college ranks” are his next step? That’s what you’re saying?
              not theposter, I don't even know the guy. But a coach who is any good and wants to make a real go of it will most times want to move into the college ranks quickly. Coaching youth teams is all well and good but there's no money (the owners make bank) and little stability in it.

Comment

Wow, that is some soccer resume .... Almost as good as mine ..... A D license no less! Wow, this guy has put in his time. I bet MC fires PG once they see this.
                Yes, we all know what a certificate does for a coaches ability. That comes across as extremely arrogant. There are up and coming coaches who are absolute Gold. Coaches who will eventually have pieces of paper that announce to others that they are “qualified” coaches. Anyone that knows a coach like Greg are very grateful to have him coaching their child. He is a master coach and he will most likely be coaching at a much higher level in a few years whether it be college or above.

Comment

Stop. You come off as an arrogant p$&!! With these type of questions with quotation marks. The next step for any coach is where they find a new challenge and grow in their field. For a young coach that may be moving to a Developmental Academy or ECNL. It may be taking expanded responsibilities in current club, or college, or semi pro, or going to another country. This started by pointing out a very good, young coach that is highly valued by the players, parents and colleagues. We all know a quality coach when we see how others respond to him/her.

Comment

Stop. You come off as an arrogant p$&!! With these type of questions with quotation marks. The next step for any coach is where they find a new challenge and grow in their field. For a young coach that may be moving to a Developmental Academy or ECNL. It may be taking expanded responsibilities in current club, or college, or semi pro, or going to another country. This started by pointing out a very good, young coach that is highly valued by the players, parents and colleagues. We all know a quality coach when we see how others respond to him/her.
                    Agreed (not the poster btw) but Rush and most other clubs have very few coaches like that. The good ones move up the ladder, as they should. We're left with a sea of mediocrity at the younger ages when development matters most.

Comment

Agreed (not the poster btw) but Rush and most other clubs have very few coaches like that. The good ones move up the ladder, as they should. We're left with a sea of mediocrity at the younger ages when development matters most.
                      I know Greg well. Also know several of the Rush coaches. They have a solid staff who are committed and tied to their communities. Probably biggest reason for their growth.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X