Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does it matter? Many of these kids have been a one year rental at every club they've played for
    Fixed it for you.

Comment

Fixed it for you.
      Fair point. I guess I was just thinking the first year of DA.

Comment

Does anyone know the club breakdown of players invited? Just curious which clubs are sending the most players.
        Sounds like most of the big clubs had 2-3 invited. Not sure how many turned it down.

Comment

Sounds like most of the big clubs had 2-3 invited. Not sure how many turned it down.
          Other interesting question: Who from the current team was cut? My understanding is that very few returning players were safe.

Comment

Other interesting question: Who from the current team was cut? My understanding is that very few returning players were safe.
            There wasn’t a current 07 team which this thread appears to be mostly about.

As for 06 there were not that many non current TA kids invited to tryout in this, the second year.

Comment

There wasn’t a current 07 team which this thread appears to be mostly about.

As for 06 there were not that many non current TA kids invited to tryout in this, the second year.
              Any idea how many NEW 06s were invited to try out and how many NEW 06s made it? Same question for 05s.

Comment

Also, no ADF. Victor said no state cup if you come to the tryouts.
                Worked out real well for them so they could win second place 😂

Comment

Any word on a roster announcement ?

Comment

Any word on a roster announcement ?
                    If you haven't heard. Your kid didn't make it. If your kid hasn't been training with TA for the past 2-3 months, he didn't make it. TA stopped holding tryouts for U15 and older...maybe younger.

Comment

If you haven't heard. Your kid didn't make it. If your kid hasn't been training with TA for the past 2-3 months, he didn't make it. TA stopped holding tryouts for U15 and older...maybe younger.
                      We are talking mostly about the brand new 2007 team here.

My son made it and accepted his spot first round. I only know his teammates that did and a couple boys he knows from different soccer related things from other clubs.

I was looking to see who else made it so we can see how the team has come together while we wind down the DA season. I know there have been roster announcements for previous birth years after tryouts before.

Comment

No such thing in DA soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X