Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lots of trolls active tonight. Must feel threatened?

Anyways I hope your club is paying you commission for posting this BS all over here... oh wait, none again?
    Only a troll can spot a troll

Comment

Does the gps tracking system juventus have track the number of times there 08 boys have been getting the ball out of the net?

At least they aren’t traveling far for these developmental results....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2577821]They have Ryan, Brian, and hardly trying CC, this club is a joke!!!!! Run, run, run Forest or they will catch you. Please steer clear of this club as they have nothing to offer you outside of headaches. JMHO. I have heard several people talking about suing to recoup their money based on false pretenses...I am ready to follow suit to be totally hone
        They told us we had a coach with a b license, that was a lie as none of them do. They told us our team would be strong, my sons town team are better. They told us that the gps tracking system would make him better, half the time it doesn’t work. And his coach, he just wants to show us how good he is, it’s like watching an actor. You might of guessed, we will see out the fall but we are off. Clubs who lie won’t last long and the parents who believe the lie are just as bad, I won’t be one of them even if it means I can’t see how many miles my son ran is his 8-0 loss.

Comment

Only a troll can spot a troll
          **Updating Weekly Schedule**

Friday Oct 4th
          10-11pm - Trolling a forum.

Comment

Bryan B has done a grand job in recruiting 2003 regional players to Juve.
            It’s quite sad that Bryan Berry will be earning more commission this fall than you all combined 😂

Comment

It’s quite sad that Bryan Berry will be earning more commission this fall than you all combined 😂
              I personally will give MH some $ this fall so he can wash his greasy hair

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2482022]
                Keep up the great work juventus. The Italians will be proud. Plus your 05 teams finally won an nsl game this spring. Watch out everyone the dynasty is on its way[/QUOTE

If only AP was so confident away from the keyboard 😂😂 The power of a screen and a smelly, dusty box of an office. Don’t let your focus drop & always mind your own businesses-rule number 1!!!

No doubt MH will chirp in soon from his keyboard too. Warrior!
                Take note MH fella.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2482490]

This really is comical. Club owners allowing their coaches to publicly argue on a forum. Professionalism of the highest order! Not the first time the GPS boys are on here proving their well known lowly standards across the board. Knowing all parties involved here and seeing an earlier comment of ‘GPS always win’, I wouldn’t be so sure on this one.

Comment

TS (Trolling Soccer)
                    What a bunch of losers on this forum. If you don't like a club, puton you big boy pants and move along. Why do you feel the need to cry about it on an anonymous forum?

Comment

Just a friendly reminder that Juve has their hands in your pants to grab your wallet....they care about nothing else it appears after 2 LONG sad years ,lol.

Comment

Juve joke

The joke is on us....we are paying for crap!

Just a friendly reminder that Juve has their hands in your pants to grab your wallet....they care about nothing else it appears after 2 LONG sad years ,lol.

Comment

So instead of taking it up with your club you post on anonymous forum? Troll.

Comment

This. Browse around the board and you will find:

Juve is crap.
                            GPS is crap.
                            ECNL is crap.
                            NPL is crap.
                            DA is crap, etc.
                            NEP is crap.
                            NSL is crap.

Every single club in NE has posts like this. Here's the truth: there are good coaches and bad, there are good teams and bad, at every single club. There are good and bad teams in every league. No one in NE has a lock on soccer development and too often winning is mistaken for development.

Here's the truth: find a good coach and a decent team that tries to be at least .500 in their season and focuses on development over the win, i.e. everyone gets minutes. Do this from Ulittle to U15, then if your kid has talent and drive and wants to take it to the next level, look at DA and ECNL and see if you can make a roster. Beyond that, most of these kids will stop playing after HS and it doesn't much matter if they had a good team or an average team, or even a below average team. Very few will rise to the top and play in college and even fewer will go beyond college.

So, stop with the club bashing and the BS marketing. It just doesn't matter. Every club has it's warts and it's virtues.

Comment

Juve jokes

Listen folks....Juve is the best of the best. They promise to make our players great so whats the problem?

Comment

Juve

Results, we don't care about results at Juve we just care about filling our pockets up. Pay up suckers...we got ya, lol.

If juventus saw the teams results in Nsl I’m not sure they’d still want to be affiliated. RG is one of the worst people involved in youth soccer, but again it really depends what you want your kids to learn from a coach. You get my point. If you seriously want your kids to get better stay away, if you don’t definitely go there. RG only here so he doesn’t have to go to England and face the music

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X