Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL for Philadelphia Ukrainian National SC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right and the point is they do not care about FC Bucks. A PDA South entry into ECNL is just one more nail in the FC Bucks coffin.
    Your continued distain toward Bucks comes through. THis isn't a Bucks thread. Why bring them up? It's about the Ukies and they aren't even on the radar with ECNL it seems.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of what ifs. Wishful thinking on your part. I’ll check back here next summer and find out if you got ecnl. Lol lol
      My kid plays for a FC Bucks ECNL team and we don't have any loyalties to CRUSA. Whoever gets this hypothetical ECNL spot, Ukies, Philly Soccer, PDA South, YMS etc.. etc.. she'll just go and play there.

I do hope the CRUSA the leadership figures it out soon though because they are missing out on players because of their polocies and LS's incompetancies.

As for the Ukies specifically, they check every box that the ecnl is looking for in a club. More so than CRUSA does.

Comment

Right. This entire thread was started from soccer moms hoping that their local club would one day be blessed with ecnl. Just a pipe dream.
        Or the club hoppers that think just because their kid is at a place now, their leagues will magically change. Hit your alarm clock, you're dreaming.

Comment

Or the club hoppers that think just because their kid is at a place now, their leagues will magically change. Hit your alarm clock, you're dreaming.
          Bingo!

I will cry until my local club gets ecnl! It’s just not happening.

Comment

Your continued distain toward Bucks comes through. THis isn't a Bucks thread. Why bring them up? It's about the Ukies and they aren't even on the radar with ECNL it seems.
            No but it is a thread discussing ECNL and the Ukie naysayers brought up FC Bucks which in turn brought out the detractors.

Comment

Yes it’s coming through. Kind of easy to see who is posting all that. Hmmm. Lol. Don’t know why they keep bringing up bucks. It’s just weird now.

Comment

Yes it’s coming through. Kind of easy to see who is posting all that. Hmmm. Lol. Don’t know why they keep bringing up bucks. It’s just weird now.
                Love that this specific person will always post and blame others that had nothing to do with any of these threads. Ukies May or may not ever get ecnl status. They have brought in a new fantastic coach for the 04’s and 06’s Black teams. Check out his credentials. Even if they don’t get ecnl status, they are going to get elite training and pay less and still get college exposure. So I don’t know about anyone else, but I will take this over paying an arm and leg and traveling great distances for games with no guarantee that my child will even stick with soccer or get any kind of scholarship.

Comment

Love that this specific person will always post and blame others that had nothing to do with any of these threads. Ukies May or may not ever get ecnl status. They have brought in a new fantastic coach for the 04’s and 06’s Black teams. Check out his credentials. Even if they don’t get ecnl status, they are going to get elite training and pay less and still get college exposure. So I don’t know about anyone else, but I will take this over paying an arm and leg and traveling great distances for games with no guarantee that my child will even stick with soccer or get any kind of scholarship.
                  I don't care if Jill Ellis herself is coaching a girls team at the Ukies they will not get the same college exposure as an ECNL team. If they sold you promises of the same exposure they should be locked up.

Comment

I don't care if Jill Ellis herself is coaching a girls team at the Ukies they will not get the same college exposure as an ECNL team. If they sold you promises of the same exposure they should be locked up.
                    Ecnl is the best league in the country for girls hands down. That would be false advertising by the Ukies if that exposure was promised by playing in pags/edp/Icsl.

Comment

Ecnl is the best league in the country for girls hands down. That would be false advertising by the Ukies if that exposure was promised by playing in pags/edp/Icsl.
                      Never said they promoted it. Or that they would get the same exposure as ecnl. Just said they will still get exposure. Their coach is a college Recruiter and has many contacts. Read people.

Comment

Check last post. Never promoted and never said they would get same exposure. But ecnl does not guarantee college scholarship. Also the new coach is a college recruiter with lots of contacts. Read and get facts straight.

Comment

Check last post. Never promoted and never said they would get same exposure. But ecnl does not guarantee college scholarship. Also the new coach is a college recruiter with lots of contacts. Read and get facts straight.
                          Fair enough. But your kid is probably good enough to play at DelVal today

Comment

Fair enough. But your kid is probably good enough to play at DelVal today
                            Once again. Have you looked at his actual credentials. He has coaches at other colleges, FC Stars, PDA, has coached Carli Lloyd. Tell me the accomplishments of your coach. Oh and he’s only in his 30’s.

Comment

Once again. Have you looked at his actual credentials. He has coaches at other colleges, FC Stars, PDA, has coached Carli Lloyd. Tell me the accomplishments of your coach. Oh and he’s only in his 30’s.
                              Sorry wrote fc Stars meant Sky Blue. He trained 5 girls who were represented in the World Cup.

Comment

Sorry wrote fc Stars meant Sky Blue. He trained 5 girls who were represented in the World Cup.
                                Oh and don’t think that my child is going to the World Cup. Or even getting D1 Scholarship. Just stating some facts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X