Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG. You’re intimidated and infatuated. Leave it alone. Stop the poisonous crap. Nobody cares. Leave your jealousy at the door dude. Then get a life.
    FESAs calling for end to "poisonous crap". The irony. They sure dish is by the loads but get their feelings hurt when it involves Coach Daddy and his adult boy.

Comment

FESAs calling for end to "poisonous crap". The irony. They sure dish is by the loads but get their feelings hurt when it involves Coach Daddy and his adult boy.
      Daddy daddy I’m good. What??

Comment

Daddy daddy I’m good. What??
        the adult kid, his coach, the club = all vastly overrated by themselves truly.

Comment

Anyone have an issue with the NPL team setting up a gofundme for their trip to nationals? No bake sale or car wash, they are just straight up wanting a handout.
          No. And they truly had to be first in NPL nationals to qualify for ECNL nationals. Incredible! The club should be funding part of the expenses for each team going to nationals. A fund drive at each USL2 game.

Comment

No. And they truly had to be first in NPL nationals to qualify for ECNL nationals. Incredible! The club should be funding part of the expenses for each team going to nationals. A fund drive at each USL2 game.
            THE CLUB SHOULD BE FUNDING IT!!?? LOLOLOL

That would cut into someone's bonus. FESA Brass says go F**K yourself with that one.

Comment

Wow. Just got hit with a bill for ANOTHER new soccer kit. My kid is going to have more old soccer kits than clothes. This year we need a whole bunch of new uniforms, new practice uniforms, a new bag, and a new ball. (you know, because a matching bag and ball is going to help my kid train and/or win) This at about twice the cost that I could buy them for locally. I feel like I'm being fleeced!

Comment

Wow. Just got hit with a bill for ANOTHER new soccer kit. My kid is going to have more old soccer kits than clothes. This year we need a whole bunch of new uniforms, new practice uniforms, a new bag, and a new ball. (you know, because a matching bag and ball is going to help my kid train and/or win) This at about twice the cost that I could buy them for locally. I feel like I'm being fleeced!
                Please direct any complaints about FESA directly at the office to Sean Bubb and be sure to mention your name, kids name, and team. Coach Bubb will deal with your situation appropriately. No need to post on this anonymous message board if you want a real response to your complaints.

Comment

They are going to NPL Nationals.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1muiw1zm40?member=2217828

Comment

Please direct any complaints about FESA directly at the office to Sean Bubb and be sure to mention your name, kids name, and team. Coach Bubb will deal with your situation appropriately. No need to post on this anonymous message board if you want a real response to your complaints.
                    He's not aware what is being charged?

Comment

Armada Troll making up crap again. Get a life. Your childish crap is way beyond stupid. Everybody can see thru your childish pathetic waste of time.

Comment

Armada you’re Pathetic and jealous. We all know why you’re jealous. You’re afraid of the Volt machine. You should be.

Comment

Armada you’re Pathetic and jealous. We all know why you’re jealous. You’re afraid of the Volt machine. You should be.
                          Are you trying to cause others to puke? Get a life dude. Get a life. I often read some interesting and sometimes honest on the TS. This krap is far from neither. Get some professional help if you can deal with your demons. Very worried about you and those around you.

Comment

Are you trying to cause others to puke? Get a life dude. Get a life. I often read some interesting and sometimes honest on the TS. This krap is far from neither. Get some professional help if you can deal with your demons. Very worried about you and those around you.
                            Unfortunately this page is filled with hostility from both sides. I have kids that play for FESA but don't feel the need to spew hate. Heck, I'm friends with several parents from Armada. The level of hate and discontent here can pretty much be traced to board members or coaches....for both sides. It's really childish. We are talking youth soccer here.

Comment

I can't help feeling, we could of had it allllllllllllll

Comment

Unfortunately this page is filled with hostility from both sides. I have kids that play for FESA but don't feel the need to spew hate. Heck, I'm friends with several parents from Armada. The level of hate and discontent here can pretty much be traced to board members or coaches....for both sides. It's really childish. We are talking youth soccer here.
                                Volunteer at armada as a coach. Enugu said. Poop.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X