Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you talking about? Golf events held at COUNTRY CLUBS draw huge crowds.

A typical polo championship could draw over 10k as well.
    10 k....Gee wow, then I guess the nwsl will be taking it in soon. Go muffy go!!!

Comment

What are you talking about? Golf events held at COUNTRY CLUBS draw huge crowds.

A typical polo championship could draw over 10k as well.
      Which shows you how littler interest there is in women's soccer. Except for Portland, a average women's pro game average about 5,000 a game. There's a reason there's few women's pro teams and they can barely pay barista salaries.

Comment

Boy you New YawkerRs really missed the day they were handing out the sarcasm gene....

Comment

"WE WERE TOLD WE COULD PLAY BOTH"
          We did not chose to do so without the clubs blessing. So please stop bashing the kids.
          Please spare everyone your sob story. You did not have USSF's blessing and that's all that matters. YOU and YOUR KID knew what you were doing was against the rules but figured you could get away with it. Your kid deserves every second on punishment she gets...maybe it'll teach her a lesson, Lord knows she could use it!! From your post, all you're doing is teaching her to cheat and game the system and then play victim when she gets caught, SMH.

Comment

Please spare everyone your sob story. You did not have USSF's blessing and that's all that matters. YOU and YOUR KID knew what you were doing was against the rules but figured you could get away with it. Your kid deserves every second on punishment she gets...maybe it'll teach her a lesson, Lord knows she could use it!! From your post, all you're doing is teaching her to cheat and game the system and then play victim when she gets caught, SMH.
            ewwww. What is like to be such a sour old scold?

Comment

I cannot for the life of me believe these parents were unaware. The no HS rule is so well documented it's borderline obsessive.

Comment

You can't possibly feel bad for these people...I don't.

Comment

You can't possibly feel bad for these people...I don't.
                  I actually feel bad for you.

Comment

"old scold"?? What are you 100? That is the weakest burn I've ever seen. That dude was just saying what everyone who doesn't have a kid who broke the rules is thinking. I mean no one doesn't know the rule.

In fact I'll go even further and say the US Soccer Federation should toss the club out of the DA ASAP given the fact that all these Fury parents say the coach told them they could play HS as well.

Comment

"old scold"?? What are you 100? That is the weakest burn I've ever seen. That dude was just saying what everyone who doesn't have a kid who broke the rules is thinking. I mean no one doesn't know the rule.

In fact I'll go even further and say the US Soccer Federation should toss the club out of the DA ASAP given the fact that all these Fury parents say the coach told them they could play HS as well.
                      "lord knows your kid deserves every second of punishment she gets"...sounds like the tired old nuns that ran the parochial schools when we were kids..god bless them.

Comment

Ny gda

yea toss them...its well known many mls and academies are leaving da anyway....I predict da will be dead and buried (yet renamed, regurgitated and re marketed as the next best thing within 3 years).

Comment

yea toss them...its well known many mls and academies are leaving da anyway....I predict da will be dead and buried (yet renamed, regurgitated and re marketed as the next best thing within 3 years).
                          If you predict it I'm sure it will come true. Just like you predicted your kid could play DA and HS at the same time and nothing would happen lol.

Here is my prediction. In that same 3 year period that you cite the DA will grow to be the best league for player development. Kids that are younger in the DA program will not leave for HS and they will have had the benefit of training all those years in a better environment.

So yea basically the opposite if what you said.

Comment

Ny gda

If you predict it I'm sure it will come true. Just like you predicted your kid could play DA and HS at the same time and nothing would happen lol.

Here is my prediction. In that same 3 year period that you cite the DA will grow to be the best league for player development. Kids that are younger in the DA program will not leave for HS and they will have had the benefit of training all those years in a better environment.

So yea basically the opposite if what you said.
                            hey retard, you know there are multiple people on this thread right? idiot!

Comment

Agree 100% and by the sound of the Tweet war (one way) Riley is having with the DA that may have already happened and we haven’t heard

Comment

The moment that NYCFC left the GDA it was over, at least in the Northeast United States, and NO rebranding and playing in the ECNL is not the same, stupid.
                                Stop bringing up NYCFC they are not a DA club. What the relevance do they have this year? Please I know you all miss the accolades, but your "amazing" players are ECNL and now known as World Class. Find the ECNL thread and let loose buddy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X