Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder how angry young, racist orange pickers feel about being deported now instead of set free in a country they have no right to be in. :)
    You and your kids would not last one day picking oranges tough guy

Comment

You're right. Because I have above average intelligence I've never had to. I do like orange juice though. Thanks for your hard work out in the groves bro!

Comment

You're right. Because I have above average intelligence I've never had to. I do like orange juice though. Thanks for your hard work out in the groves bro!
        You have above average intelligence yet you don't know how to punctuate. Right......:D

Comment

Been there, done that. Would do it again if I had to. Avocados actually. The real question is you. We need to get you back to work as a productive clear thinking contributing member of society. All this deflecting and hatred is not good for your mind.

Comment

Wait is that you Jethro? Already back to work, good work!

[img]https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.************%2F-BTtRKvpOBH8%2FUucxqam508I%2FAAAAAAAAAvg%2FaGKmarGD bNk%2Fs1600%2FOrange%2BPicking%2B-%2BJanuary%2B25%2B2014%255B1%255D_Page_6.jpg&f=1[/img]

Comment

You have above average intelligence yet you don't know how to punctuate. Right......:D
              My punctuation was spot on Pedro. Better check again. Just ask a white person to take a look and give you their opinion on my post. Keep on picking! ;)

Comment

The response to the simple fact of President Trump's approval rating shows you how much the DemoKKKrats fear the blacks wising up and leaving the plantation.

Comment

My punctuation was spot on Pedro. Better check again. Just ask a white person to take a look and give you their opinion on my post. Keep on picking! ;)
                  Ok, doltboy.

Comment

It's a Rassmusen Poll. Meaning they went to the five African American women who work for maids at Trump's condo in Trump tower asked them to respond to the poll favorably or be fired. Two of the women caved, and the other three felt it would just be better to get fired.

Comment

Except that it isn't at 1/3. One Rasmussed data point had that but they have very low sample sizes, which means the number of AA is even lower in their surveys. His approval ratings have remained in the low teens since he was elected. His comments about NFL players, LeBron, Omorosa? Won't do him any favors. Another survey in February by Pew showed that 8 in 10 African Americans already thought he was a racist. He's just helped seal the deal

"It might seem far-fetched that over a third of African Americans would now approve of a president with a very long history of racial insensitivity — especially because fewer than 10 percent of black voters supported him in 2016. That’s because it is far-fetched. Trump’s black approval rating is nowhere near 36 percent.

Polling firms that have interviewed far more African Americans, and that are much more transparent than Rasmussen, all show that Trump’s black approval rating is much lower than 36 percent. For example, Gallup has interviewed thousands of African American respondents in 2018. Its polling suggests that Trump’s black approval rating has consistently been around 10 to 15 percent through 2018. The same is true in polling by Ipsos/Reuters. Similarly, the polling firm Civiqs, which has interviewed more than 140,000 respondents in 2017 and 2018, suggests that Trump’s black approval rating has consistently been in the single-digits throughout his presidency.

These data remind us to be skeptical of outlier polls — especially when those results fly in the face of what we already know about African Americans’ weak support for Republican presidents in general and their strong disapproval of Donald Trump in particular."

Comment

Been there, done that. Would do it again if I had to. Avocados actually. The real question is you. We need to get you back to work as a productive clear thinking contributing member of society. All this deflecting and hatred is not good for your mind.
                        Good for you. Nobody else will do it but they like to go get it at the Supermarket.

Comment

Ok, doltboy.
                          Perfect beanboy. ;)

Comment

Perfect, beanboy. ;)
                            FIFY, doltboy. ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X