Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would it look like if Trump were a Russian Asset

In the incredibly unlikely and implausible scenario where Trump is actually a Russian asset, what would lead up to that? What would the events that lead up to that look like.

Strangely enough, it might look like reality.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...collusion.html

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/i...lusion-map.jpg

Those should be further explored.

Comment

Oh what a tangled web we weave
      When first we practice to deceive

Comment

They just need to bust all this stuff open and get to the truth. Let the chips fall where they may. If we have crooks floating around, they need to go to jail. Spies and crap like that, bring it out on the open. All this lying and spin and politics is just more of the same crap we have seen for decades. Left or right, they need to be exposed, transparent and brought to justice.

Comment

Huge flood of tweets (18,000+) and other Russian activity just before the Access Hollywood tape AND Wikileak info drops to the media. A coincidence? Prosecutors say there are no coincidences in crime

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...=.15b9d621b17d

"Could the Russian disinformation teams have gotten advanced notice of the Wikileaks release, sending the operatives into overdrive to shape public reactions to the news? And what do the operatives' actions that day reveal about Russia’s strategy and tactics now that Americans are heading into another crucial election in just a few months?"

Comment

Trump is a Russian asset, he just doesn’t know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Neither does Mueller! Hahaha

Comment

Neither does Mueller! Hahaha
                Pretty sure Mueller knows it. The only person that doesn't is Trump.

Comment

Pretty sure Mueller knows it. The only person that doesn't is Trump.
                  Yeah, that whole evidence thing is a real pain. It's a lot easier just making stuff up, right? I see you CNN.

Comment

Pretty much like it looks now.

Comment

Nt

He is not an agent, he is just trying to make a buck.

Comment

He is not an agent, he is just trying to make a buck.
                        He's an unwitting agent who doesn't care as long as he makes a buck.

Comment

Everything we were told was a lie. Adam Schitz led the American people to believe there was “direct evidence” (his words) of Russia collusion and you idiots bought it. You probably feel as used as a virgin on prom night. Even your own liberal leaders think your stupid because you peddled their bullshît for years all the while taking it in the ass.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...ssia-collusion

“Obama officials acknowledged*that they knew of no “empirical evidence” of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 election, despite their concerns and suspicions.”

“The officials'*responses align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation—which found no evidence of criminal coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016, while not reaching a determination on obstruction of justice.“

“I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election,” former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified in 2017.”

“I don’t recall intelligence that I would consider evidence to that effect that I saw…conspiracy prior to my departure.” - Susan Rice

McCabe was asked during his interview in 2017 what was the most “damning or important piece of evidence in the dossier that” he “now knows is true.” McCabe replied: “We have not been able to prove the accuracy of all the information.” “You don’t know if it’s true or not?” a*House investigator asked, to which McCabe replied: “That’s correct.”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X