Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Stars Blue is missing 3-4 good players. Where are they going to come from? 😏
    Half that team will be gone next year when JB picks up better talent.

Comment

Half that team will be gone next year when JB picks up better talent.
      Which happens at all upper level teams. Soccer is a funnel - half won't be playing by HS by choice or elimination. These ulittle parents haven't figured that out yet.

Comment

To be on one of Stars 4 ECNL teams? Little does Stars know that move was a big mistake. DA will have the strongest players on their one and only top team. College coaches won’t have to sift through the alphabet soup with ECNL blue, white, regional blue, regional white.
        For the foreseeable future, there will continue to be talented female players who choose ECNL because they want to play HS. College coaches aren't foolish. They aren't going to write off players who don't choose GDA anytime soon.

Comment

This pretty much sums it up.

NEFC beat Stars 2-0
          NEFC beat SOL 1-0
          NEFC beat Select 2-1
          NEFC beat SOL 2-0
          NEFC beat Scorpions 2-1

NEFC is a small favorite against the other four teams, and the other four (Spol/Select/Scorpions/Stars) could probably all beat each other on any given day.

Comment

NEFC beat Stars 2-0
            NEFC beat SOL 1-0
            NEFC beat Select 2-1
            NEFC beat SOL 2-0
            NEFC beat Scorpions 2-1

NEFC is a small favorite against the other four teams, and the other four (Spol/Select/Scorpions/Stars) could probably all beat each other on any given day.
            Let’s go back to talking 06, drives 07 dads nuts

Comment

NEFC beat Stars 2-0
              NEFC beat SOL 1-0
              NEFC beat Select 2-1
              NEFC beat SOL 2-0
              NEFC beat Scorpions 2-1

Who cares??? What were the FINAL results that you are selectively leaving out of this post?
              Who WON at the tournament?

Comment

Who cares??? What were the FINAL results that you are selectively leaving out of this post?
                Who WON at the tournament?
                I'll do you one better:

Who cares at ALL??

Comment

I'll do you one better:

Who cares at ALL??
                  Only those on this site that incessantly feel the need to spin things to feel some sort of validation. Players gonna play. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Only those on this site that incessantly feel the need to spin things to feel some sort of validation. Players gonna play. Haters gonna hate.
                    "Players gonna play. Haters gonna hate." Embarrassing! Do better please!

Comment

And overbearing parents won't shy away from telling us AAAALLLLLL about it....

Comment

And overbearing parents won't shy away from telling us AAAALLLLLL about it....
                        An ECNL parent, a Crossfitter and a Vegan walk into a bar...

Comment

OK, well...thank god for the mute button because I literally just burst out laughing at that.

Well-freakin'-done!!!

I challenge anyone to top that.

Comment

OK, well...thank god for the mute button because I literally just burst out laughing at that.

Well-freakin'-done!!!

I challenge anyone to top that.
                            I'm here all week. Try the veal and tip your waiters.

Comment

LOL that was funny.... I would tweak it to say:

An ECNL parent, a Crossfitter and a Vegan walk into Panera...

Comment

LOL that was funny.... I would tweak it to say:

An ECNL parent, a Crossfitter and a Vegan walk into Panera...
                                A quality modification. A tip of my hat to you, Sir!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X