Soccer Extreme Pervert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JS screwed someone over recently. CT Rush thread started and Soccer Extreme thread started. Angry coach prowling TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      JS screwed someone over recently. CT Rush thread started and Soccer Extreme thread started. Angry coach prowling TS.
      Dumbest post of the day. What does a predator being arrested have to do with some stupid club talk? Get a life. If you don't have info to answer a serious question, STFU.

Comment

Dumbest post of the day. What does a predator being arrested have to do with some stupid club talk? Get a life. If you don't have info to answer a serious question, STFU.
        Tough guy

Comment

It's been almost a year since the story broke and it seems to have disappeared. Are they trying this guy or what or plea deal? Can't find an update anywhere. Guy coached my kid (not privately, thank God) so I'd like to think justice will be done.
          Sure, you're just curious.

Comment

Tough guy
            Zip it Adam. You have a computer in jail?

Comment

Zip it Adam. You have a computer in jail?
              I made some new friends including prison. Word on the street is that you like me too

Comment

Sure, you're just curious.
                I am not the original poster but I am curious...
                He coached my child and saw this interaction with the him and his victim and it creeped me out then and I am sorry I never said anything.

Adam Allerton is a dog and hope gets some time in prison and some personal training of his own. Atleast he will never coach soccer again.

Comment

I am not the original poster but I am curious...
                  He coached my child and saw this interaction with the him and his victim and it creeped me out then and I am sorry I never said anything.

Adam Allerton is a dog and hope gets some time in prison and some personal training of his own. Atleast he will never coach soccer again.
                  Poster was right. You weren't curious, you have a axe to grind.

Comment

Poster was right. You weren't curious, you have a axe to grind.
                    Are you defending this Adams and his actions? People wanting to know if justice was served when someone in there community abuses a youth soccer player, I would call it a concerned community member. It would be awful if Adam was to pop up a soccer community coaching youths or young women ever again. My guess is you have financial ties in soccer community and had ties with Adam and just want this to go away so you keep making coin without a conscious.
                    Any youth coach having a sexual relationship with one of his players is awful and have be the player to come out and no one publicly denounce his actions is wrong. There were signs and they were just ignored or there is a lot ignorant coaches who need more training.

Comment

Are you defending this Adams and his actions? People wanting to know if justice was served when someone in there community abuses a youth soccer player, I would call it a concerned community member. It would be awful if Adam was to pop up a soccer community coaching youths or young women ever again. My guess is you have financial ties in soccer community and had ties with Adam and just want this to go away so you keep making coin without a conscious.
                      Any youth coach having a sexual relationship with one of his players is awful and have be the player to come out and no one publicly denounce his actions is wrong. There were signs and they were just ignored or there is a lot ignorant coaches who need more training.
                      What kind of parent leTs their kid go to their coach’s house in bridgeport?

Stop trying to find someone else to blame. You missed all the signs. You were a bad parent.

The coach will serve jail time for his crime.....you should serve it for your own crime of negligence as a parent.

Comment

What if by any chance he's innocent? So far no trace of a trial, or him taking a plea so who knows. Obviously if he did those things of course he deserves to rot in jail. But in cases like this there are nearly always countless people who "saw the signs" and didn't do or say anything. Seems like that happened here as well, then he skipped town hoping to get a fresh start where no one knew him. Happens a lot with guys like this until it finally catches up with them.

It's tough line when you want to trust a coach vs being seemingly paranoid, but no way my kids do private trainings without another adult there, no car rides with a coach, definitely no going to their house unless it's a big party with the entire teams and a few parents there. Most coaches are either too busy to get very involved or are smart enough to keep an arms length from players off the field. It you find one that seems a little too involved, listen to those hairs rising on the back of you rneck.

Comment

Agree w a lot of what you said, except for maybe he is innocent. All around this is an epic failure. She got him to admit it on the phone when she was 18 w the police listening and charges didn’t come for 4 years. And in the meantime he went off to work w more kids. People raised concerns w the mom and they were brushed off Bc he seemed to really care. People who knew him thought it was weird but what can you do in America... this happened and many people suspected it, spoke up, and even when she went to the police nothing happened for years. I for one would like to know when he is tried and if he’s convicted because otherwise that’s just another failure.

Comment

Agree w a lot of what you said, except for maybe he is innocent. All around this is an epic failure. She got him to admit it on the phone when she was 18 w the police listening and charges didn’t come for 4 years. And in the meantime he went off to work w more kids. People raised concerns w the mom and they were brushed off Bc he seemed to really care. People who knew him thought it was weird but what can you do in America... this happened and many people suspected it, spoke up, and even when she went to the police nothing happened for years. I for one would like to know when he is tried and if he’s convicted because otherwise that’s just another failure.
                            I admit to not knowing much about the system. If a person takes a plea deal is that in the public record somewhere? If not that could be why there's nothing found on a search. If he didn't take a deal and its going to trial that can take forever too. Squeaky wheels of justice.

But if someone tells me they're concerned about how an adult acts with my child? I'm all over that like white on rice. Sounds like many adults failed that girl.

Comment

Is this type stuff running rapid at CFC & UB?

Didn't the last assistant leave mysteriously and word is he's now leaving CFC mysteriously?

Do these Coaches know that their main responsibility is to be a reporter, keep kids safe, and ensure dignity in program. Where there is smoke there might be a fire...

Allerton most recently has served as an Assistant Coach for the University of Bridgeport Women’s Soccer team in Bridgeport, CT, where he was responsible for the team’s strength and conditioning, designing and implementing sport psychology sessions, and helped the team reach the NCAA Division II Tournament Second Round in 2013. He has also recently been a Region I Staff Coach with US Youth Soccer and served as the head coach of the Connecticut Football Club United ECNL Under-18 team. He has also served as a Staff Coach with the Connecticut Olympic Development Program. Allerton has successfully run his own business since 2010 as President and Director of Extreme Performance, which provides specialized training in strength and conditioning as well as speed, agility, and quickness. He holds several coaching licenses related to strength and conditioning as well as the NSCAA Advanced National, NSCAA Goalkeeper II License, and the NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma.

Adam will serve as the Director of the BRSC Academy program for players U7-U9. He previously has served as an Academy Director with the Eastern Football Club in Bedford, NY, from 2007-2008. The BRSC Academy program is a bridge to competitive soccer. Its goal is to provide its players the technical, tactical, physical and psychological tools to play and succeed at the competitive level. The Academy program is committed to bringing more technical expertise into the U7, U8, and U9 programs by creating a curriculum of instruction specific to needs at each age group level. The BRSC Academy curriculum follows a progressive model based on key developmental needs that have been identified for each age group. The Academy trains in age-appropriate training pools throughout the week. However, teams will still compete in local BRSA leagues.

“I’m confident that my experiences both in coaching and program administration will help Baton Rouge Soccer and the BRSC Academy program to achieve their mission of providing excellent programming. I look forward to helping to grow the knowledge of Academy players in all four phases of the game,” said Adam, new BRSC Academy Director.

Comment

Is this type stuff running rapid at CFC & UB?

Didn't the last assistant leave mysteriously and word is he's now leaving CFC mysteriously?

Do these Coaches know that their main responsibility is to be a reporter, keep kids safe, and ensure dignity in program. Where there is smoke there might be a fire...

Allerton most recently has served as an Assistant Coach for the University of Bridgeport Women’s Soccer team in Bridgeport, CT, where he was responsible for the team’s strength and conditioning, designing and implementing sport psychology sessions, and helped the team reach the NCAA Division II Tournament Second Round in 2013. He has also recently been a Region I Staff Coach with US Youth Soccer and served as the head coach of the Connecticut Football Club United ECNL Under-18 team. He has also served as a Staff Coach with the Connecticut Olympic Development Program. Allerton has successfully run his own business since 2010 as President and Director of Extreme Performance, which provides specialized training in strength and conditioning as well as speed, agility, and quickness. He holds several coaching licenses related to strength and conditioning as well as the NSCAA Advanced National, NSCAA Goalkeeper II License, and the NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma.

Adam will serve as the Director of the BRSC Academy program for players U7-U9. He previously has served as an Academy Director with the Eastern Football Club in Bedford, NY, from 2007-2008. The BRSC Academy program is a bridge to competitive soccer. Its goal is to provide its players the technical, tactical, physical and psychological tools to play and succeed at the competitive level. The Academy program is committed to bringing more technical expertise into the U7, U8, and U9 programs by creating a curriculum of instruction specific to needs at each age group level. The BRSC Academy curriculum follows a progressive model based on key developmental needs that have been identified for each age group. The Academy trains in age-appropriate training pools throughout the week. However, teams will still compete in local BRSA leagues.

“I’m confident that my experiences both in coaching and program administration will help Baton Rouge Soccer and the BRSC Academy program to achieve their mission of providing excellent programming. I look forward to helping to grow the knowledge of Academy players in all four phases of the game,” said Adam, new BRSC Academy Director.
                                It’s fun to make up sayings, for example, “running rapid”.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X