Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are you actually touting a U12 team or younger at your ridiculous parent run club? Who cares what you do in the younger ages. Tournaments are a joke.
This sounds exactly like CSU, only cheaper.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Look at all of the positives in the past month. A new DOC, finally got rid of the twins, signed a merger agreement to become ECNL! This group is making major strides!
This was a post from a year ago...
So how did that merger go ?
And how many cs teams in the 2019/2020 became ECNL?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
This was a post from a year ago...
So how did that merger go ?
And how many cs teams in the 2019/2020 became ECNL?
Not much has changed at all except that most of the Coral Springs kids are leaving and a lot of kids from other cities are coming in to displace them. The club used to be good, now it will suck! I am sure that the city will keep a keen eye on what is going on.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not much has changed at all except that most of the Coral Springs kids are leaving and a lot of kids from other cities are coming in to displace them. The club used to be good, now it will suck! I am sure that the city will keep a keen eye on what is going on.
Thank you Mr City Commissioner for your input. The club will be in a much better place once youíre gone. You can keep a keen eye on that.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Thank you Mr City Commissioner for your input. The club will be in a much better place once youíre gone. You can keep a keen eye on that.
Hey doofus, keep in mind that the city is the one that controls the fields you play on. With the snap of a finger and a phone call, you and AH can go look for other places to try and swindle.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey Allan, donít bite the hand that feed you
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Correct me if I am wrong , didnít Coral Springs have two travel teams the Storm and some other team ? The city stepped in and made only one team of I recalled it properly. So I would be very careful in Coarl Spirngs they are very tuff on the fields and who is using them .
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Lots of personal attacks in here. I would love to know where all of this animosity comes from. Anyone want to try and really explain what is happening at this club before I commit my son?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Lots of personal attacks in here. I would love to know where all of this animosity comes from. Anyone want to try and really explain what is happening at this club before I commit my son?
Be careful if you are just joining they make alot of promises they can't keep. If your son is under u12 and you live in the area its an ok club to join. if his birth year has 2 teams make sure hes on the "a" team if he's on the "b " team they will bring girls in to take your kids spot to win games. Good luck
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong , didnít Coral Springs have two travel teams the Storm and some other team ? The city stepped in and made only one team of I recalled it properly. So I would be very careful in Coarl Spirngs they are very tuff on the fields and who is using them .
I love reading this thread thanks everyone