Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems as though everyone made inter, those rosters are going to get chopped up quick. Not carry 25-30 players
    None of the teams have a 25 player roster lol

Comment

Inter Miami is stil not training no summer training planned oh boy this will be interesting. It’s free so I guess you get what you pay for.

Comment

Inter Miami is stil not training no summer training planned oh boy this will be interesting. It’s free so I guess you get what you pay for.
        Enjoy over exhausting your kid while spending money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This group will be special

Stop hating

Comment

This group will be special

Stop hating
            Yes, special needs

Comment

It’s gonna be a joke for a few years! Nothing more than Weston 2.0 but now with no fields.

Comment

It’s gonna be a joke for a few years! Nothing more than Weston 2.0 but now with no fields.
                Feel free to stay away and let the rest of us enjoy it

Comment

Feel free to stay away and let the rest of us enjoy it
                  You don’t know what tour getting into yet. Allot of you will realize your old team were better and the culture will hurt your egos. Parents positioning each other will eat tour soul ! Kids trying to out do each other. It’s gonna take a while, try to enjoy it .

Comment

You don’t know what tour getting into yet. Allot of you will realize your old team were better and the culture will hurt your egos. Parents positioning each other will eat tour soul ! Kids trying to out do each other. It’s gonna take a while, try to enjoy it .
                    In real soccer that's the way it should be, a player should never be comfortable. Yeah I miss my old team lol.

Comment

In real soccer that's the way it should be, a player should never be comfortable. Yeah I miss my old team lol.
                      In the real world they are kids that are now thrown into adults cultures like slaves by there parents greed !

Comment

In the real world they are kids that are now thrown into adults cultures like slaves by there parents greed !
                        American culture can’t handle it , nor the amateur coaches in place , it’s why we fail at the worlds biggest sport. It’s not the kids it’s the American mind set. Couple of these coaches are in over there heads

Comment

Is there something wrong with you? Other than your horrendous spelling? To compare youth soccer players to slaves is a bit much even for talking soccer

Comment

Amen dude, they picked an 03 from weston who has not played in 2 years because of acl surgeries in both knees!!!! Lol stumpy will be out the first week
                            Either you are stupid or a hater. Probably both. NP helped the 03 win the SE Conference last year and then played up with 01 in the playoffs where the team made it to the quarterfinals. That is where he suffered a 2nd acl year. Kid is a baller and has high soccer iq to match ability. Also was a national team player until suffering 1st acl.

Kid is still going at it hard getting ready. Hope he stays healthy so we can see his full capabilities!

I hate to see people on here hating on kids playing at a high level. Give some praise or just be quite. All the kids are working hard and should not be disrespected.

Signed,
                            Proud Dad of IMCF Academy

Comment

Either you are stupid or a hater. Probably both. NP helped the 03 win the SE Conference last year and then played up with 01 in the playoffs where the team made it to the quarterfinals. That is where he suffered a 2nd acl year. Kid is a baller and has high soccer iq to match ability. Also was a national team player until suffering 1st acl.

Kid is still going at it hard getting ready. Hope he stays healthy so we can see his full capabilities!

I hate to see people on here hating on kids playing at a high level. Give some praise or just be quite. All the kids are working hard and should not be disrespected.

Signed,
                              Proud Dad of IMCF Academy
                              I’m happy for him and I wish him the best.

Comment

IMFC will definitely have a strong U17 squad next season. Weston lost 2 03’s to IMFC and other MLS teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X