Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen professional people don’t use Instagram . 12 yr old do
    🤣 like el Chapo
    Beckham have 55 million followers
    Let’s see which side of the law you will stay

Comment

They're going to try to play like Man city with players that don't play that way. They chose players that may do better in a south american league rather than Europe. Too many egos on the pitch trying to shine individually rather than to do the right thing for the team. Good luck.
      That's exactly right. It's going to take something just short of brain surgery to get most of those kids to pass fast.

Comment

That's exactly right. It's going to take something just short of brain surgery to get most of those kids to pass fast.
        Bingo people starting to get how s hit soccer is here! Kids don’t know the game

Comment

Do you know all the kids selected? The ones I know are great at passing. Don’t judge them all based on your own kid.

Comment

Do you know all the kids selected? The ones I know are great at passing. Don’t judge them all based on your own kid.
            That's exactly right!
            I think my son was picked, because he is great at passing...

Comment

🤣 like el Chapo
              Beckham have 55 million followers
              Let’s see which side of the law you will stay
              What are you following what he eats for dinner. Losers make tour own way

Comment

That's exactly right!
                I think my son was picked, because he is great at passing...
                Always takes two touches too many and loses the ball half the time...looks great doing it though

Comment

Always takes two touches too many and loses the ball half the time...looks great doing it though
                  That's true!!!... but he got picked!!!😰
                  We were so lucky!!!!!

Comment

what are the coachs instagram

Comment

No parents are going to be able to manipulate the coaches so stop asking for coaches Instgram and bios please your lucky your there . No parent influence let your kid fail on there own please for once !

Comment

inter Miami coachs

The kids that were chosen were best that came to ID camp with the exception of 1 or that fell through the cracks.
                        Parents from kids that didn't make it are butt hurting and thats ok ointment helps.
                        By the way did you get the email about what size cleats and style your kid wants?
                        MLS baby , good training , free free free can't beat that, who cares where they train or what happens in the future MLS is here to stay and I am very happy my kid is part of the beginning on inter miami.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true Weston Parent. Try picking up a phonics book once in a while...

Let these clowns be. You can't hide from the truth. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

Inter is monitor your every move .... Dear parents drop your kid off and stop coaching your kid . It’s 1.5 hr training 4 days a week don’t ask a single question. Free is free one year commitment just be quite . They will monitor your instgram your kids snap chat every detail .

Comment

Inter is monitor your every move .... Dear parents drop your kid off and stop coaching your kid . It’s 1.5 hr training 4 days a week don’t ask a single question. Free is free one year commitment just be quite . They will monitor your instgram your kids snap chat every detail .
                            Yes we live in Russia. They have agents that they pay to monitor kids on snap chat

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X