Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2005 Mako PSL team is strongest from PB County north in that area. Already has PB players on it for carpooling purposes. Went undefeated in FSPL First Division, so getting promoted to Premier Division and doing well so far in State Cup.
    that good

Comment

that good
      This not good this great. In fact we only lose when stupid team pay ref for bad call, next year we must win.

Comment

This not good this great. In fact we only lose when stupid team pay ref for bad call, next year we must win.
        oh damn my bad

Comment

Just have your kid guest play half the year, then pick which team you like
          How do you get a player card to be able to guest play? If you are not signing up with any specific club

Comment

any teams

Comment

Miami Premier Soccer

We need everything

Comment

Fspl premier was actually pretty good about the scheduling, only games rescheduled were to accommodate the teams. That being said, Auburndale sucks.
                I’d rather go to Auburndale than Lakewood ranch 5-6 times. I guess it depends on your location but I switched clubs to avoid fspl. Especially if you’re team is in B group. I wouldn’t spend five bucks on that suckfest.

Comment

Wellington 2003 Boys: need entire new team because everyone saw we had no idea of what we were doing and bolted.

Comment

I’d rather go to Auburndale than Lakewood ranch 5-6 times. I guess it depends on your location but I switched clubs to avoid fspl. Especially if you’re team is in B group. I wouldn’t spend five bucks on that suckfest.
                    the idea of FSPL is good. unfortunately it's all about generating local revenues for the auburndale area. take u15 premier. 5/8 teams in premier are from south florida. why travel to auburndale to play a team that is a half hour drive from your house? makes no sense at all.

Comment

Wellington 2003 Boys: need entire new team because everyone saw we had no idea of what we were doing and bolted.
                      truth Patrick sucks

Comment

Haha yup

Comment

Miami Premier Soccer

We need everything
                          What a shame. Stewart ran that club into the ground. They should be the best Girls club in DADE.

Comment

Miami Premier Soccer

We need everything
                            You only need one thing. A new DOC to turn things around. How that guy you have running your club still has a job I will never know. What a shame

Comment

You only need one thing. A new DOC to turn things around. How that guy you have running your club still has a job I will never know. What a shame
                              Florida Ruah 2006 boys da needs strikes, defender , miss and goalies. Other than that we are in good shape

Comment

Miami Premier Soccer

We need everything
                                Damn bruh that sucks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X