• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don’t know, you didn't get one.
    Seems like you got one of the awkward ones
    honestly no need

Comment

Please take note.

Not excuses tomorrow. East team plays athletic team. Watch what happens.

Comment

Please take note.

Not excuses tomorrow. East team plays athletic team. Watch what happens.
        What happened today?

Comment

What happened today?
          In a typical ECNL fashion 3 meaningless games for stars east. Drive 4 hours stay 3 days in a hotel and 3 blow out, meaningless games are set up. 2 big wins and 1 big loss.

Comment

In a typical ECNL fashion 3 meaningless games for stars east. Drive 4 hours stay 3 days in a hotel and 3 blow out, meaningless games are set up. 2 big wins and 1 big loss.
            Showcases are for recruiting first and foremost. At least you didn't fly to CO for and spend more hotel nights like GDA teams did.

Comment

I wouldn’t put too much weight on showcase results.Most teams have a composite team setup of guests and college age kids geared to give max exposure .May not be the true team at all.

Comment

Not much for the back and forth, but isn't this a showcase for players that have yet to be signed? Just seems like Stars has that as second goal.

Not saying at every age group, but at 03 level thats what it is about

Wouldn't that help the program in the end. If more kids signed?

Comment

I wouldn’t put too much weight on showcase results.Most teams have a composite team setup of guests and college age kids geared to give max exposure .May not be the true team at all.
                  half these girls are just trying to get through the season so they can move on. Stars coaching has been a nightmare for them.

Comment

half these girls are just trying to get through the season so they can move on. Stars coaching has been a nightmare for them.
                    Especially true for the hapless West team.

Comment

College recruiting age kids sorry

Comment

Jason - Please it was very obvious you are ridiculously hard coach BUT you know what you are doing. I think you would even admit two things:

1.) This team has a lot of talent
                        2.) They have not been coached well

Don't be scared of this group and sit with James and explain that you need to take over.

PLEASE!!!

Comment

Jason - Please it was very obvious you are ridiculously hard coach BUT you know what you are doing. I think you would even admit two things:

1.) This team has a lot of talent
                          2.) They have not been coached well

Don't be scared of this group and sit with James and explain that you need to take over.

PLEASE!!!
                          While i am as addicted to TS as the next person who "just browses for amusement"
                          I can't imagine thinking TS would be an effective method for communicating with club management

Comment

While i am as addicted to TS as the next person who "just browses for amusement"
                            I can't imagine thinking TS would be an effective method for communicating with club management
                            It’s not.

Total shill post, not from a parent.

Comment

It’s not.

Total shill post, not from a parent.
                              Then who wrote it?

Comment

Then who wrote it?
                                Boy you're thick. Think of any competitor who would have an interest in club or coach bashing. Could be a parent too. Parents do plenty of anonymous bashing when they think their kid is better than they really are, but are somehow being overlooked by a coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X