Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the little cats getting called out and backed into a corner and are now hissing and scratching to show the greatness if their kids and this team. I believe the former parents claiming this team is catty and full of venom and cliques. All out beating your chests about your kids and defending their spots on a team that seem to have many spots filled for reasons other than on-field play ..... Using the tournament standings to demonstrate that the team is actually quality and that every kid certainly deserves to be there. Sounds like you are trying to hide something to me.
    I disagree with your analogy. And I am not with this team. I just see bitterness on both sides being hashed out on TS. Pathetic.
    The tourney standings and the participants are what they are. If you didn't like the team and have moved on, why post? Has scorned written all over it.

Comment

All the little cats getting called out and backed into a corner and are now hissing and scratching to show the greatness if their kids and this team. I believe the former parents claiming this team is catty and full of venom and cliques. All out beating your chests about your kids and defending their spots on a team that seem to have many spots filled for reasons other than on-field play ..... Using the tournament standings to demonstrate that the team is actually quality and that every kid certainly deserves to be there. Sounds like you are trying to hide something to me.
      You moved to the Ukies. Why do you feel the need to post negative things on here about your former team's girls? They are 12 years old. Its a good team but for some reason you can't leave it at that can you? That's why people have an issue with you. Grow up and move on.

Comment

You moved to the Ukies. Why do you feel the need to post negative things on here about your former team's girls? They are 12 years old. Its a good team but for some reason you can't leave it at that can you? That's why people have an issue with you. Grow up and move on.
        The tool you reference is probably is a Yelp hellraiser too.
        This sub shop didn't put mayo on my sandwich when I requested it (although I ate it and it was great). (1 star)
        Most would move on and not care to make a review at all. Be thankful they have moved on and will be another club's problem.

Comment

Hey, Heidi here again. I heard that I am being dragged in on this stupid thread again. I will say it once again. I have nothing to do with this thread, or any negative things being said about the team. My daughter is still playing and we are moving on next year. We have never been disgruntled, the team has always been great. And they will continue to be great after we leave. Someone out there. Probably not even an fc bucks parent is just trying to stir up trouble. I know there are a few parents that will never believe me, which is fine, you are entitled to your thoughts, but any comments being made to sound like me are not me. I will put my name on anything I post. The troll who is posting all the negative stuff is a coward and likes to cause drama.

Comment

Hey, Heidi here again. I heard that I am being dragged in on this stupid thread again. I will say it once again. I have nothing to do with this thread, or any negative things being said about the team. My daughter is still playing and we are moving on next year. We have never been disgruntled, the team has always been great. And they will continue to be great after we leave. Someone out there. Probably not even an fc bucks parent is just trying to stir up trouble. I know there are a few parents that will never believe me, which is fine, you are entitled to your thoughts, but any comments being made to sound like me are not me. I will put my name on anything I post. The troll who is posting all the negative stuff is a coward and likes to cause drama.
            I commend your openess but do yourself a favor and don't play into this crap, just like a previous poster advised the FC Bucks community to do. Ignore them and they will go away.

Comment

Coward Please Reveal Yourself!

Hi, this is Chris the other 50% of the combo that left for Ukies, I was made aware that this thread was active again and accusing me and my friend of stirring the pot, etc.

I would like to ask the coward please just reveal yourself stop hiding, own your comments, etc. and stop using us as your shield, it's really sad.

I would echo that the FC Bucks 06 girls team is great and they will continue to develop as they play together, I wish them all the luck in the future representing Philly soccer in ECNL!

My daughter's decision to move on, which I support, was very personal and made for her happiness and development it's really that simple.

As I said before if someone cares to discuss something specifically with me contact me, you have my info and focus on your team's future which is bright.

And to the person acting as though you are me or my friend grow up and reveal yourself or just stop all together!

Comment

Hi, this is Chris the other 50% of the combo that left for Ukies, I was made aware that this thread was active again and accusing me and my friend of stirring the pot, etc.

I would like to ask the coward please just reveal yourself stop hiding, own your comments, etc. and stop using us as your shield, it's really sad.

I would echo that the FC Bucks 06 girls team is great and they will continue to develop as they play together, I wish them all the luck in the future representing Philly soccer in ECNL!

My daughter's decision to move on, which I support, was very personal and made for her happiness and development it's really that simple.

As I said before if someone cares to discuss something specifically with me contact me, you have my info and focus on your team's future which is bright.

And to the person acting as though you are me or my friend grow up and reveal yourself or just stop all together!
                FC Bucks is a junk club.

Comment

Stop feeding the trolls.

Comment

No one cares anymore. Its just trolls at this point.

Comment

If ex-teammate's parents are saying this is a really good team with nice kids then that says a lot to me! A lot of people who leave might say bad things but not in this case. Very nice.

Comment

If ex-teammate's parents are saying this is a really good team with nice kids then that says a lot to me! A lot of people who leave might say bad things but not in this case. Very nice.
                        They are trying to save face. They started this thread and got found out!

Comment

Please stop you are as pathetic as they were. Let it go!

Comment

FC Bucks is a mess.

Comment

Audrey

After the 19/20 soccer year, Audrey wont have an FC Bucks team to coach. Any chance she comes back to coach this team

Comment

Yes right you are. They didn’t fool anyone. But I’m sure they think they did!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X